Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before I begin, I have no ill will towards Real Madrid. I am not a Barca supporter or anything. But anyways, regarding the possibility of a 38 million pound transfer of Figo to Real, if this would happen, which I doubt it will, would make Real look incredibly stupid for the following reasons:
1. He is 28 years old. If he was 21 and at his current ability level I can understand that kind of money, but not if he is 28. Even if he is the best in the world.
2. Real already have Macca and Geremi in the right wing position. Why would they need another. They are both great players.
3. Real is already in huge debt. No further comment needed on that.
4. If they are gonna spend money, central defence should be the priority.
5. He is the vice-captain of Barca. Why would you want a Barcelona player. I am sure Real and Barca fans were mad when Luis Enrique made the switch.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
To spend some time to read all our opinions, then you will find out that not all of us (Real fans) want to see Figo in our team.
Yup, he's great, but he's overpriced and Real doesn't really need a right winger so badly.
But I can't agree on your fifth point, thet's the most funny part that if we get Figo:D...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I think the main reason everyone hear would tolerate Figo here, is that he was a Barcaman by heart till 2 months ago. If he comes, i will tolerate and "like" him, just to see the looks on the faces of the Catlan morons...HAHA, can't wait:D:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts