Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NON MOLLARE MAI..............:) :) :) :) :)

This is a song that most of the world combines with Laziale....So lets show the world the meaning of those words....

I might make several threads about the management beings fools ( just my unoffical opinion hehe)...i might write crap about mihas fights,muzzis dismissal and Serenis mistakes as a keeper,,,

But i will never ever stop being a Laziale....i´ll walk trough hell with Lazio if that´s what they ask of me....

I guess what im trying to say is that its these times that we have right now, that the club needs us supporters...we should always be here for them and never give up on the club!!!!!

The point that us Laziale have reached is called the crossroads...its a place u both in normal life and as a supporter reach at some time. suddenly u find urself asking questions...why am i a Laziale??? is all these hard times really worth it??? should i call myself a Laziale in the future if things doesnt start to go better????

The answer is very simple: With good times comes bad times, and we need to survie these times with the heart in the right place and still manage to be proud of wearing our Lazio shirt.

I remember someone in the lazioworld forum asking about why there were more Romanista than Laziale...and then that famous not to forget answer came: because there are more stones than diamonds....

It might be true that there are less of us than with Milan,juve,roma and Inter...but let them do the glory hunting and instead u focus on ur club..and contribute in the best way u can...it doesnt matter if ur rich or poor, or if u live in rome or in Bahrain...u are a Laziale and we need to stick together...to keep
this bond together...

of course we in this forum have a problem..we dont live in rome and therefore we cant go to Olimpico and show our support towards Lazio....

But im sure they know were here...and im sure that that big eagle flying up here in the sky hears our calls for help and eventually will start flying with the same power as it used to ....

Forza Lazio...Forever

PS: is this some sentimental crap????? heh..i dont care...:D

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Exactly! As Laziale one sticks by his club, through good times and bad. The past few years that some of us have gotten to know eachother on the forums, have been a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Going from good to bad, up and down, back and forth. And yet we are still here, still supporting the club, still suffering and cheering.

It is not easy being a Lazio fan. But the support of the fans for the club is genuine and real. And we form a brotherhood because we've gone through so much already.

Whoever we are, where ever we come from and whatever our background is, we all have something that unites us... Lazio!

Never quit, never surrender. Non mollare mai.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I agree with both of you ..

but sslazio_dk, I think I may remove Inter from your list :)

cuz they have the money but still suffering and I don't think that they are glory hunters ;)

--------------------
forza LAZIO e
non mollare mai

·
Registered
105 Posts
Very nice words there by both of you guys...

I remember someone in the lazioworld forum asking about why there were more Romanista than Laziale...and then that famous not to forget answer came: because there are more stones than diamonds....
I'm not crying, there's just something in my eyes! ;)

NON MOLLARE MAI!!!

FORZA LAZIO!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts