Xtratime Community banner
5361 - 5380 of 5404 Posts

·
General Iordanescu
30,671 Posts
At this point, I'd take Hagi over Radoi because it seems to me that Radoi has compromised himself in front of the players by his statement last month (that he's quitting). I may be wrong, and the players might just be shit, case in which Radoi isn't so bad :D

I don't want Petrescu, and I don't think Mutu deserves it. Olaroiu just found a job; same with Sumudica (who isn't a bad backup option but I don't think he'd want it). Galca doesn't impress me but probably not the worst option. Same with Edi, whom I respecct for standing up to Jiji. Reghe would probably be a little better than the latter two IMO.

Mircea Lucescu is out of the question, and probably Boloni too. But I wouldn't mind them in theory.

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,362 ·
It would be nice to have someone who carries on what Radoi is doing

We solved our defensive problems for the most part. So many games without conceding are no coincidence. And on recent games we showed ability to create chances and combine quite well. A starting 11 is appearing and only an in form player would take the place of the current ones (something that hasn't happened for a while)

It would be a pity if someone comes with a completely different style.

Reghe is not a bad option after seeing how his team is playing. Hagi, Iordanescu or Galca would also have an offensive style AFAIK

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,948 Posts
Galca has a very western mentality from an interview I watched of him in Denmark, not sure if I’ll be able to find it again but if I do I’ll post..

I think for that reason plus his results with FCSB and promoting Vejle are good signs

Id love Reghe although it would hurt to lose him at Craiova, I want him there long term

Reghe, Galca, Iordanescu Jr, Hagi, Ursea

In that order for me

Marco Rossi if we got a foreign one, but according to Stoichita that won’t happen

·
Registered
70,710 Posts
Dates for next tournaments:

Nations League (June and September 2022)
EURO Qualifiers (March to November 2023)

Next month will be the draw for the NL.
The draw for the EURO Qualifiers will be on October 2022.

So next summer we'll have the NL games. Let's hope this time we take them seriously.

·
Registered
17,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,372 ·
Edi Iordanescu left FCSB. He'll be available.
As usual the bad news tend to come together in our football. The same day we miss another WC the biggest club dies. This means that the best players of Liga 1 will be coached by a puppet until this club dissapears, as Becali only resisted 2 months with a real coach. This is terrible.for the development of the likes of Popescu, Coman, Stoica, Olaru, Cordea and all who will be bought by them

·
General Iordanescu
30,671 Posts
As usual the bad news tend to come together in our football. The same day we miss another WC the biggest club dies. This means that the best players of Liga 1 will be coached by a puppet until this club dissapears, as Becali only resisted 2 months with a real coach. This is terrible.for the development of the likes of Popescu, Coman, Stoica, Olaru, Cordea and all who will be bought by them
Sad but true.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,948 Posts
Galca or Reghe please. MAYBE Isaila, Edi Iordanescu, or Hagi (but conflict of interests and temperament..)

If we go foreign, Marco Rossi

Any other choice than these will most likely be a disappointment imo..

5361 - 5380 of 5404 Posts