Xtratime Community banner

5241 - 5251 of 5251 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,458 Posts

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,458 Posts
Aioani maybe would deserve one too.. Vlad has great reactions but prone to mistakes and his distribution..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,458 Posts

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
It's not surprising. Tatarusanu didn't seem to enjoy being with the NT anymore. We can thank him for his service and wish him success in the future.

·
Registered
16,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,248
A real shame about Tata. I think he got tired of the failures of the NT. Stanciu was close to retiring recently

Lung would be a great option until Radu gets a team to play.
Vlad has improved a lot, I don't remember a recent blunder by him. And his reflexes are astonishing. He should be called after march, but starting would be premature

Lazar, Nita, Balgradean are not bad, but this NT needs a safe keeper. The problem of Tata leaving is that his personality was important for the group

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,458 Posts
I don’t want Balgradean near the national team, sorry...

But agreed, Vlad has improved. Still think his distribution is pretty poor though..

Radu
Nita
Vlad

Would be my three as things stand, for March

Pantilimon, Lazar, or Aioani potentially instead of Nita depending on the situation at that time. Of course having three young keepers is a bit much but...

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
Tatarusanu didn't seem to enjoy being with the NT anymore.
Just curious because I don't follow rom. media...how did it show?

The face of a real hero. He who has done more for the Romanian NT than anyone since Mutu. Bent Høie, Norwegian Health Minister.
Always rated this fella, though we needed more from him in the first leg (4:0).

5241 - 5251 of 5251 Posts