Xtratime Community banner
241 - 260 of 5697 Posts

· Banned
8,848 Posts
Contra's last chance... I think Mutu,chivu,Lobont have 1 more euro in them... but it's nice to see us have back in.. and hopefully this generation provides!

· Registered
25,814 Posts
And thinking that I highly doubted Piturca when he was appointed. I should apologize to him, I was wrong. He did everything right once he was set, not counting the end of the 2006 WC campaign.

· Registered
6,790 Posts
Rumaniac you are right about the campaign being amazing. The draw against Bulgaria should of been a win, if it was it would of been a breeze. But it's ok at least we don't have to worry about the match in Sofia. Get ready to cheer our boys on like in 2000! Hope we get a nice group with Austria in there :)

· Registered
25,814 Posts
Guys, I already talked to Toon about this, but now that we're qualified I can make the statement public. I was thinking that I would like to support Romania at the Euro 2008, but I cannot do it by myself. Would any of you guys be willing to come so we can share the costs (hotels, food, transportation, etc.)?

Who's game for it?

· Registered
2,023 Posts
Euro Lupi said:
Guys, I already talked to Toon about this, but now that we're qualified I can make the statement public. I was thinking that I would like to support Romania at the Euro 2008, but I cannot do it by myself. Would any of you guys be willing to come so we can share the costs (hotels, food, transportation, etc.)?

Who's game for it?
i am

plus were both from montreal

· Registered
18,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
Euro Lupi said:

Who's game for it?

Is it even possible to get tickets? I´d love it but it seems almost impossible to me. I´d like to see how much it´d cost tough.

· Registered
25,814 Posts
We could ask Toon to see if he can help us with the tickets. If not, we could try to buy the ones the FRF will sell or even the tickets that they'll sell in Austria/Switzerland.

If we get the tickets in advance, we'd only have to worry about transportation, housing, food, local expenses and transportation within Austria/Switzerland.

· Registered
25,814 Posts
For housing, we could rent an apartment in the city that will host our guys for the group stage and then, if they'll have to move, we'll also travel by train or by car in Austria/Switzerland. By the way, I intend to stay there as long as our guys are still in the competition.

241 - 260 of 5697 Posts