Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I look at the work of the unsung coaches who are doing a marvellos job it makes me really stand up.Cagliari's arrigoni,Chievo's Berretta,Udinese's Spalletti,Palermo's Guidolin and not to forget Livorno's Colomba and the rest.It's great to see the quality we have out there.

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
Schumy said:
When I look at the work of the unsung coaches who are doing a marvellos job it makes me really stand up.Cagliari's arrigoni,Chievo's Berretta,Udinese's Spalletti,Palermo's Guidolin and not to forget Livorno's Colomba and the rest.It's great to see the quality we have out there.
Arrigoni is the surprise, I thought he could be the first sacked coach of serie A since he had no experience at all and Cagliari seemed to me a rather poor team (Zola excluded). I was completely wrong: Cagliari have a formidable attack (Zola, Esposito and the surprise Langella) and the other players (Maltagliati, Brambilla and some quite unknown) are dooing very well.
Just one warning: never listen to Arrigoni's interviews, his voice is terrible. :eek: I think he has mouthwashes with muriatic acid.

Spalletti is no more a surprise and so Guidolin.

About Colomba and Beretta, I'd wait till the end of the championship before celebrating them. I fear that they could have heavy problems.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
damn, i watched some Hurrà Juventus that i've found ...were of the years 1996...and LORIA (Cagliari) was a star of the Juve youth team with Rocchi ...and Sorrentino played on the Allievi....:eekani:

...i don't know why i'm posting this here btw:howler: maybe because i've read "Cagliari "and i've always Loria on my mind:howler:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's amazing to see an unknown coach yet producing wonders,Arrigoni has been outstanding as has Berretta of Chievo.Guidolin doesn't surprise me as he's been doing the business for years now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts