Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are only 2 points back in the league, in the CL quarters and in the Cup final...this may be premature but something tells me we will get the treble this year....

J

·
0 Posts
Well Marcoa i think u r dreaming a little to high.But i've gotten to the Conclusion that in Soccer any thing is possible.

I beleive in the "DOBRADINHA".
Any way we do have a quality team.
only time will tell.

------------------
VIVA O PORTO
VIVA O JARDEL
VIVA O DECO
VIVA O BAIA
VIVA O P.D.C.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess we'll see next tuesday...but something in the air tells me we will get it and stun the FutBol world......then again most people would dismiss our win as a fluke

:)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I wish you guys the best. I envy your optimism, but I think you may be a little too optimistic. You guys have to beat Bayern in Munich. Bayern's playing great football and that is not an easy feat. Even if Porto does get by they are looking at playing teams like Barca, Man U and Lazio. That's no easy feat. But then, I suppose that's the CL. It's great to get in, but then you wind up playing great teams. Who knows? Maybe Porto can do it. They've got as good a chance as anybody.

D

·
0 Posts
When Porto won the 1987 European Cup, did they win a treble?
Anyhting is possible, but defeating Bayern Munich seems to me a bridge too far, taking in mind they've also got a vital away goal.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if we play with the spirit of 87 we will win it all. As for if we won the treble.... :( sadly no

1 - 6 of 6 Posts