Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While Moyes and Co were out pushing the level of optimism in the club they recieved a boost of confidence from there exteam mate "Sir" Gravesen. In this day and age where players find it easy to Bad mouth a team they have played for it is nice to see some players still have the class enough to let their feelings be known.
Not only has the great one predicted that we will make Europe but soon to be EPL champions. Here is Thomas's statements reported by the Liverpool echo.

Moyes has even had support from recently-sold Gravesen

The Real Madrid midfielder believes his former club can not only reach the Champions League but also win the Premiership title over the next few years.
"I don't see why they cannot win the league in the next few years. They have a motivated manager and a great group of lads," said the Dane.
"When they get into Europe and have the money to spend on a few extra quality players anything is possible. There's not a team in the Premiership with spirit like them.
"It would be great to be drawn against Everton in the Champions League - they deserve it so much. It is not luck that Everton are fourth. European games would give them the money and attention they deserve."

I hope Next season we do draw Real and Gravesen playes so the Everton faithfull give him the Ovation that he so richly deserves.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I second Zangari.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I back ya!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts