Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a new rightwinger so why not try Ljungberg. I know he sucked in Euro2000. But he really is excelent. He was whoted best player in Arsenal (by the fans) three months in a row.

Lazio is trying to get an option of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Malmö FF. He is 17-18 years old. He got Maradonas dribbling abilities but also Maradonas attitude. An option would cost $3,5 millons.

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
As with Zenden, Ljungberg is a natural left winger. That's where he plays his best football.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Doesn't he play on the right for Arsenal though :confused:
Well I hate Arsenal in the trasfer sense, don't get me wrong Arsenal fans, I just hate how when you agree on a deal with Arsenal they then say they want more!!

It happened with Anelka when Crag offered heaps and Arsenal rejected and then he ended up going to Real Madrid for less money!! Also with Overmars the deal was done and then Arsenal asked for more money :mad:

Well I would prefer a guy like Zlatan Ibrahimovic that M.Salas is talking about even though i have no idea who he is, since there is nothing to loose when you invest little money in him!! Especially when he is very young and talented

FORZALAZIO!

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
I think Frederik Ljungberg would be a great addition. So imagine El Matador, Ljungberg would have an easy time of intigration (is this the right word in english?) because his coach is from Sweden too. This is a big advantage because when you join a different country with another language it is often not easy to learn how to behave right and sometimes you don´t feel good in your new home (but I think Rome is great so you can´t have problems) with the different circumstances. But Eriksson would be able to help him like no one else in Italy. This situation (in general) is nearly perfect, isn´t it?

·
Registered
713 Posts
I think that none of those players you are talking about deserves to play with tha Lazio jersey ...
they made a mistake when they let Sergio Conceicao leave
he is the bes and he put the bar too high for any player except Figo

so we must play with an inferiority in the right wing ! :(

·
Registered
713 Posts
I think that none of those players you are talking about deserves to play with tha Lazio jersey ...
they made a mistake when they let Sergio Conceicao leave
he is the bes and he put the bar too high for any player except Figo

so we must play with an inferiority in the right wing ! :(

and also Overmars will be sell that almost sure , so ljungberg is not for sale

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
If we buy Ljunberg from Arse-Nal, we should provide him a girl or at least an X-Rated movie :D

Why we shouldn't buy a new right winger? Coz we have a lot of good player in that position, let's say Nedved who can play either on left(his best position) or Right. Or Maybe Dejan "Deki" Stankovic, Right winger is not his position actually, but he's a versatile player, even in Yugoslavia national team, he play as a right winger.
Baronio?? Maybe we can try once, he's a right footer and I'm very sure that Mr.Eriksson is very good in this kind of things :) (Mihajlovic from midfielder to defender)

Or Ivan "Little Buddha" De La Pena?? :)
Let's say that we don't need a new player, I'm quite satisfued with this summer transfers though, except for Carini :(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The reason I named this was because I want nedved to stay on the left.
Ljungbergs natural place is where Veron plays. But in Arsenal he plays right.
And guys from Sweden never cost much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts