Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before this season I was full of optimism regarding this season. The players we bought streghtened our squad and that was clearly evident in order to prevent the team from falling apart, when players were missing due to injuries. Instead of buying a few superstars the board did the right thing buy signing several strong quality players. This has payed of along with the arrival of the excellent Cuper. He has been the mentor, motivator and has always seemed calm and concret in his way of coaching. He was obviously the right choice. He has trusted every single player available in the squad which has formed a compact squad willing to make sacrifices for each other. All the polemics following Inter these past years is gone and the players is now able to concentrate on the essential part of their job; playing football! The squad has been balanced and focused in almost every single game during this season and this is certainly something to appreciate even if we don't bring home the trophy on Sunday. It has been said that Inter this year has been boring to watch, but let me remind you that these comments is unfair considering that we have been critisized before for not delievering the right results. Now that we have achieved the right results people suddenly critisize the style of our play. Clearly people will always critisize no matter what we do/acheive.

Inter is a team to be proud of no matter how we perform on sunday.

Forza Inter

Sune

Let the miracle happen :angel:

·
Registered
655 Posts
no matter how we perform in Rome £¬ Inter is Inter ------I will LOVE u FOREVER :)

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE !!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
if we don't win the scudetto, i'll be disappointed...but hey, how many of u thought that we could win the scudetto at the beginning of the season??? NONE!!! ;)

Forza INTER!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Carson35 said:
if we don't win the scudetto, i'll be disappointed...but hey, how many of u thought that we could win the scudetto at the beginning of the season??? NONE!!! ;)

Forza INTER!!!
No ,no no,I belive in Inter,I think we can get Champion this year,cuz we have classic coach ,best players and the most important thing in this world ,of course includ in Soccer.We can get CL spot,this means we are the main hunter for Scudetto.

Right?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Well before the season my best bet for Inter would have been to qualify for the champs lig .ie. the 4th spot.But like all Inter fan I hope before the start of the season that they'll win it somehow.Well this season that dream has almost become a reality but not yet....still waiting for that all important win against Lazio :nervous: But yes so far this season I liked what I saw about Inter which was missing in the few previous seasons--consistency,unity and a leader( Cuper).In the previous few seasons Inter lacked in those 3 depts.Well some might say they also suffered from injuries ...yes it's true but like Cuper said "a great squad never gives excuses " so I won't either:D Injuries are parts and parcel of the game and great teams always rises above adversities so there's no point in making injury excuses.
For instance we didn't have Ronaldo,Vieri,Recoba and Dalmat at the start of the season and we still were able to be at the top of Serie A !!!
As for being proud of the team....Yes I'm very proud of the team this season.After all those previous dreadful season we have finally managed to turn the tide around and challenge for the scudetto :proud: So win or lose this Sunday I won't be less proud of Inter than I'm right now !!! They have shown the world what Inter is really made of and what they are capable of doing so watch out Europe Here Comes Inter :fero:

But it would be a great shame now to lose it after coming so close to the title so I hope and badly hope they can finish the job off at Rome !!!!!

FORZA INTER !!!!!

Come on,just one win away:nervous:

We can do it !!!!!!

·
Registered
62,605 Posts
Every Interista should be proud of his team,coz wether we win or lose,we do it the right way,NO Cheating,NO Mafia.......The 13 titles that we won r satisfactory more than the old lady s 25 a Zillion times,coz they were fair,not SOLD................Even if we lose tomorrow the title....INTER IS STILL IN OUR BLOOD

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Nerazzuri4life said:
Every Interista should be proud of his team,coz wether we win or lose,we do it the right way,NO Cheating,NO Mafia.......The 13 titles that we won r satisfactory more than the old lady s 25 a Zillion times,coz they were fair,not SOLD................Even if we lose tomorrow the title....INTER IS STILL IN OUR BLOOD

Strong words here.....I kinda suspect there's always conspiracy with Juventus.......Remember 1998?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts