Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's has become a habit to have an Euskadi NT poll (healthy habit I must add!).

It may be a "long shot"...but, how about to a and U-21 Euskadi NT poll?

is a "crazy idea...or should we have a shot on that?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi, Drago, good to see you around :thmbup: It´s a good idea but I´m afraid we don´t have many chances to know the other teams´players. I mean I know Erreala and Sanse players but I´ve never seen most of Athletic, Osasuna or Alaves young players play. Anyway we could try and see what happens...

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
I like the idea but maybe it´s too much to make a poll, I do know Athletic´s and even Erreala´s players but from Osasuna I only know a couple and none from Alavés (not that they have many:rolleyes: )

but let me post mine, only with Athletic and Reala playeres, from Osasuna I can only think now in the basque-mexican Seguro and Zuasti but I don´t think they´d have a place.

..............................Asier Riesgo(RSO)

Zubiaurre(RSO)....Murillo(ATH)....A.Goikoetxea(ATH).....Javi Garrido(RSO)

.....................G.Larrea(RSO).....Garmendia(ATH)

Xabi Prieto(RSO)..............................................Igor Angulo(ATH)

.....................Oskitz(RSO).....F.Llorente(ATH)

A very good team.:cool:

It´s a bit exaggerated because Larrea and Garmendia are too ofensive to play them there, you could put Markel or Ibon Gutierrez though. Also Amorebieta or Tarantino could have a place. Who I don´t know if could play is Kepa Blanco, from Sevilla.

I´m sure Riesgo wouldn´t have problems with the anthem this time.;)

-> Fernando Llorente is from La Rioja but he has already played for Euskadi young teams.;)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about this...Txupa makes a review on Lezama's best prospects and Iparralde about Zubieta's. (also, if you know some good prospects in other clubs...say Eibar or something...feel free to add up)

There were some Osasuna fans some time ago...do they still stop by? If so, and if they have the knowledge perhaps they could do the same about Osasuna's kids.

By reading those reviews...we could pick up a U-21NT.

BTW, Franco doesn't play for Estoril...he moved to Pau FC (France).

·
Registered
309 Posts
I would add to Txupa's list also Solabarrieta as defensive midfielder and Casas instead of Garrido, how old is Mikel Labaka?, could he still play with the U-21 team?.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yes, Labaka is 24. There are other 2 good CBs in Sanse who may soon become Primera players : Azparren and Mikel Gonzalez. Azparren has already been on the bench in the last games. This is interesting as we´ve been lacking good CBz in Sanse lately. Anyway the one I like most is Fagoaga (Eibar), he may be a bit short, but he´s fast, strong and a great defender. My team :

..................................Asier Riesgo(RSO)

Zubiaurre(RSO).....Fagoaga(EIB).....Murillo(ATH).....Javi Garrido(RSO)

.....................G.Larrea(RSO).....Garmendia(ATH)

Xabi Prieto(RSO)..............................................Igor Angulo(ATH)

.....................Oskitz(RSO).....F.Llorente(ATH)

In fact I only change Fagoaga for Goikoetxea from Txupa´s team, but I admit I don´t know Garmendia or Llorente as well as you. Txupa,Thor, could Agirretxe be there? What do you think? Is Llorente better?

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Well, Llorente and Garmendia play now in Segunda B, so saying if they´re so good is a bit risky. Then of course, if everything goes as it should they´re 2 players with a great future and should be important players for Athletic. Lezama coaches have hope in that generation, with Garmendia, Llorente, Amorebieta, Andoitz, Campanera or De Paula.

Agirretxe is younger, although he´s very strong so he could maybe be there, although I still prefer Llorente right now(for age at least). I haven´t followed much Imanol now that he´s on Erreala but if he continues his amazing progression he has everything, physically and technically to be a football star, now of course, if his head works well, that´s a thing I doubt more...:eek:

I forgot Solabarrieta true, well if we had to do a realistic team it would need a real DM so Aritz, Markel or Ibon should be there instead of Garmendia or Larrea. I prefer Garrido to Casas, still Casas could be there in the center instead of Goiko, to give it more Primera flavour.;)

BTW, I think Fagoaga is older than 21, I remember looking to Eibar´s squad in the beginning of the season and the only U21 were Paul Abasolo (from lezama) and that Silva guy loaned by Valencia.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts