Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did u guys see him against Roma :).. he played out of position, but still, did a great debut.. i have praised him a lot of times, hoping to see more of him, as ive seen him in the preseason.. and now u all have seen what a potential this kid have.. as Mourinho said, hes the future and pride of Inter, and i really hope that we keep hold on him.. newly 18 years old, hes the perfect subtitute for Maicon.. great great talent

Forza Davide Santon

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
lets hope he got a good on his shoulders :nervous:

We have had a few false dawns in the past few years, only martins and balotelli can we say have been 'successful'

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
He was involved too little to actually say anything in particular at all, let alone that it is 1 game only. But the distinctive thing with him was he is quite silky and technical dribbler and player, for a fullback in particular. Moving around like he is tricky winger ala Figo instead of the typical style of a fullback (who mainly rely on pace, timing, power etc).

·
Registered
45,378 Posts
He was involved too little to actually say anything in particular at all, let alone that it is 1 game only. But the distinctive thing with him was he is quite silky and technical dribbler and player, for a fullback in particular. Moving around like he is tricky winger ala Figo instead of the typical style of a fullback (who mainly rely on pace, timing, power etc).
Yeah, that's spot on.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I'm glad he finally got his start, though I was upset that it didn't come earlier when Maicon was suspended in Serie A, a few games ago.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
he did better than I thought he would.

A Lot of Confidence. No stage fright.

Its a Good Start. Must have impressed JM.

·
Registered
398 Posts
gotta love this kid on fm :shades:

looks like a bright prospect though.. although i'm not sure if he'll be restricted to fullback.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hes playing from start today again, vs Samp.. hopefully he will do even better than the last game, and take e regular spot :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts