Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, well, well... seems like the end of my time around Xtratime has almost come – some will say “Finally!”.

Due to personal and professional reasons, I won´t have much time to frequently visit this forum, let alone post in it anymore. You can at least forget about my participation here until the end of summer. I just won´t find the required time and energy to regularly post here (nor in any other forum) for the time being.

Make no mistake, though: I will at least try to log onto Xtratime every once in a while, and when the time is right and the mood fits me, I might also post my thoughts. I won´t be entirely off therefore, my time here will just be very limited.

I seriously have enjoyed my stay here, I feel that I was a valuable part of letting this forum grow, I liked debating stuff with you guys (although there were some hard times as well), and I hope that maybe, one day I´ll make a surprise return. Thanks to everybody involved for making my stay here a worthy one – credits to the cast:

MxPx, my man: der “ruhende Pol“ when things got messy (which happened quite some times). You sure know your football and are an excellent person to talk to. Nothing else to add – stay on track! :)

Viola, tgv325: we sure had some arguments, sometimes they got out of hand, but mostly I enjoyed talking to you. Situations like the ones in the (in-)famous Derby threads happen between hot-blooded fans – no hard feelings from my side! As said, most of the time I liked reading your posts and communicating with you. Viola, you´re a great mod, too! :)

Onimaci, my favourite FAK fan – too bad you´re only around so rarely (seems I will follow your example, though ;)). Your posts hit the mark, and since you´re a bit more relaxed when it comes to Rapid, it has been great to communicate with you since I did not have to be afraid that things escalate whenever I mentioned my team. I also enjoy(ed) communicating with you via PM – you can always reach me there and count on a response :)

Arantes: we seldomly really had contact – probably because everything you said required no further comment! I loved reading your posts, and it was quite interesting to view things from a GAK (read: neutral) point of view. Keep on posting the way you did – you´re one of the good guys! :)

Djet, my fellow Rapid fan: Keep up the flag! :)

Alexx, my enemy in cyberspace: after this message he´s probably the most happy guy on Xtratime.

Having said that, I warn you not to become too rollicking - as said, I will try to view what is going on around Xtratime in general and the Austrian Board in particular. If things turn out positively, I might even become as present as I was until now comes fall time (better don´t count on it, though).

Thanks for the shared time :)

But for now it is: Quentin RAUS!

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
I'm really sorry to read that, but I'm sure you will come back. All the best Quentin, you've definitely been a vital part of this forum and I hope to "see" you back soon. I'll miss you. :)

On the other hand, looks like the forum will suffer in the future. Since my private life is in a hell of a turmoil right now, I'm not sure about my future presence either. Maybe I've to step down as a mod, but it's too early to say good bye.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
No good news. :(
This forum and its members will definitely miss you.

Also sorry to hear that from Viola, hope you sort out your problems. Life´s a bitch sometimes. :yuck:

Looks like there won´t be much traffic in summer, as I´ll also be away for one month (InterRail).

P.S: Thanks for the nice comments, Quent. :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
:frownani: :frownani: :frownani: :frownani: :frownani:

Gosh, this can't be true!

Quent, mate, I won't say goodbye as I hope to see you back in here in, let's say, a couple months. All the best for you, thanks for your contribution to this forum and the best of luck. I'll definately PM you and hope we can stay in contact this way. :)

Vio, I do hope that you can solve your problems and that everything goes well for you too. It may sounds "abgedroschen" but there's allways a light at the end of the tunnel! Take care and please do come back, as Quent said it, you're a great mod and great guy! :)

Mx, have a nice trip, I guess that you really deserved it after a quite long time at the Heer! :) When are you leaving?

My best wishes to all of you!

Max

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Thank you for the nice words, I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Maybe you can manage to have a look into Xtratime now and then.

:)

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
:frownani:

I do not log on here often, so it is very surprising for me that you mentioned me in your "Abschiedsrede" :)

Thank you and I hope I will see you when we qualify for the CL next season :D

Have a good time :depress:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Well, that's a serious blow for the forum. Though we sometimes had quarrels it was always interesting to read your posts (to get to know the "other" point of view. ;))
Come back in some months!

Vio, I hope it's nothing really serious and that you stay with us!

Mx, where and when are you going? Tips requiered?

I'll be on holidays too in summer, but nothing fixed yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts