Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To one simply great MAN, a defender who won't be forgoten even when he quits. The man himself surprised everybody last year with beeing one of Udineses best player and he got really great rates from the gazzettas...His name is Nestor Sensini.

Even though I don't like Udinese (almost hate them :tongue: ) I was never dissapointed in Sensini moing to Udine and to see him having a slightly success really fills my heart :star:

Forza Sensini!!!
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Why do you hate Udinese....and watch when Arianna gets you...she'll flash you with her tit's :(

;) :tongue: :D :howler:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1: They got those really pathetic black and white stripped shirts. I hate them.

2: They "fooled" us with Amoroso

3: I had a friend who was a Udine-fan, now he is just Barca :tongue:
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Minotti said:
1: They got those really pathetic black and white stripped shirts. I hate them.

2: They "fooled" us with Amoroso

3: I had a friend who was a Udine-fan, now he is just Barca :tongue:
No.3....:mad: I hate that...:groan:

Yeah they fooled us with Amoroso...the kits alright except for the resemblence to Juve...:mad: I like the kit.
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
How can you like a kit that is basically Juventus kit?:yuck:

;)
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
cam said:
How can you like a kit that is basically Juventus kit?:yuck:

;)
Because Udinese true colours are the colours they wear now...Juve stole their colours from Notts County... their true colour is pink.

Plus you would be dissing Parma since we were Black and white too...;).
 

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Joined
·
24,083 Posts
Umm, back to the topic:eek:

Sensini was a great defender/midfielder, & he is still doing it despite his ever increasing age. (Isn't age always increading? Hmmmm) Though I do fear, that like for Baggio & Benny, this will be the last season of another great of the 1990s Serie A:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
We all love Nestor :star: :star: :star:
all supporters here voted him like the best player of the last season and for the loyal player of the last season!:D

Nestor 4 life!!! Maybe he will sign for another season!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Arianna said:
black ans wite are the colour of the flag of the Udine city....Udinese is born before Juve!!!

Juve copied us!
Yes I know but still...it's just like Siena. I really hate them.. they're worse then Juve..copycats :rolleyes:

GaGa; Yes our shirts are black and white but not that stripped to look like prisoners damn it :mad:
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
We all love Nestor :star: :star: :star:
all supporters here voted him like the best player of the last season and for the loyal player of the last season!:D

Nestor 4 life!!! Maybe he will sign for another season!!!!!!
How old is he now 37 or something...:eek: :D
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
yea 37, and this year (...in October) 38 !:D ...still young :rolleyes: :D
haha...he's old...but when I saw highlights I saw he was working hard...it was like a 25 year old...:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
GaGa said:
haha...he's old...but when I saw highlights I saw he was working hard...it was like a 25 year old...:eek:
Yes! And he's still one of the best defender that we have in Italy :)

:eek: we bought him in 1989 :eek: ...15 years ago....:eek: ...!!!

:star: Nestor :star:
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Arianna said:
Yes! And he's still one of the best defender that we have in Italy :)

:eek: we bought him in 1989 :eek: ...15 years ago....:eek: ...!!!

:star: Nestor :star:
:D

And we bought him and got him some medals and cups...:tongue:
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top