Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kaka for having a great season. That is his nic...sh!tty! in a nice way:strong: ;)

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
Kaká.

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
I know. It's quite a strange thing.
It might Kaka' actually, but I'm not sure what the Kaka' would stand for then.
I'm not completely familiar with portuguese though, but if it is like in spanish, and I think it is, the final sylab has an accent on it, as in Zé da Fiel.
I hope our brazilian or portuguese friends could enlighten us.
What was written in José Mari's jersey by the way?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Not that I'm Brazilian :D , but I've been listening to them. Apparently Kaká is the way his nick is spelled in Portuguese. (Did you know accents only go one way in that language? In Italian, the accent on a last letter "a" usually goes the other way: e.g. città.) Italians will often put the accent after the last letter, hence Kaka' on the back of the shirt.

Wasn't that fascinating? And I stand ready to be corrected by Brazilians and Italians... ;)

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Ruffian said:
In Italian, the accent on a last letter "a" usually goes the other way: e.g. città.) Italians will often put the accent after the last letter, hence Kaka' on the back of the shirt.
Interesting, I didn't know that..:)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:fero::mad:

That's inacceptable!!!:fero:

I DEMAND immediately the mods to change the name of this thread!!!!:fero::mad:

The future's best player in the world doesn't deserve to be named in such a derogatory and insulting manner!!!:fero::mad:

:tongue:

FORZA SMOKING BIANCO!!!!:star::proud: :cool:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
San Siro said:
:fero::mad:

That's inacceptable!!!:fero:

I DEMAND immediately the mods to change the name of this thread!!!!:fero::mad:

The future's best player in the world doesn't deserve to be named in such a derogatory and insulting manner!!!:fero::mad:

:tongue:

FORZA SMOKING BIANCO!!!!:star::proud: :cool:

Cheers.;)
Control yourself Stadium :howler: We need you for tomorrow night! :tongue:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Gotta agree with the frenchie on this one, this thread title is completelly inappropriate. Nah, just kidding. ;)

Good idea about this thread trying to praise Kaka, but couldn't you think of a better title? :tongue:

Forza Smoking Bianco! :star:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts