Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To tap or not tap that hot latina at work who's been heavily flirting with me? Major and only thing that is holding me back to hump her Rocco style is the co-worker tab and all the bagage that comes attached to it. :groan:

Now, to tap her or not tap her...that is the question. :confused:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
San Siro said:
To tap or not tap that hot latina at work who's been heavily flirting with me? Major and only thing that is holding me back to hump her Rocco style is the co-worker tab and all the bagage that comes attached to it. :groan:

Cheers.;)
I thought it was your marriage ;)

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
well I always think a bit the dilemma you posted, to ending always doing it...I didn't even need them to be hot BTW, is just taht co worker? is precisly the hot part

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)
What an amateur - she should be walking bow-legged by now, not wondering if she should just lay the goofy mailroom intern instead of waiting for your dumbass to make a move. Even the 12-year-old Amo has more game than you.

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
:D

Weren't you married though San Siro? It seems a divorce is on the cards. Feel free to send your (ex-)wife to me, I'll fix things. It's only fair that way. ;)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Johan said:
I thought it was your marriage ;)

I also was about to say this same thing. ;)

Maybe San Siro is trying a little too hard to be like his hero Garrincha. :D

·
Registered
43,659 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)
Shyeah.

Right...

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)
GROW UP :rolleyes:

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts