1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
thought you guys like to see this one, it's a tradition to have Vitoria the eagle before every Benfica game, its trainer Juan Barnabe trained an "Urubu" in hopes to have it do the same at the Maracana before every Flamengo Game, see below:

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Esportes/0,,GIM1259557-7824-TREINADOR+DA+AGUIA+MASCOTE+DO+BENFICA+OFERECE+URUBU+ZICO+AO+FLAMENGO,00.html
R O F L (almost literally.):howler::howler::happy::howler:

wtf? he trained a Urubu? hahhhhaaaaha omg.

Didn't knew it was possible. He must be related to Dr. Dolittle.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Oh, I watched the video now and.....

QUE COISA LINDA!!!!

Até arrepiei. Lindo, lindo!

But I still laugh when thinking about a trained urubu flying over the crowd in the Maracanã. haha

Btw, when the trainer said the eagle could live up to 80 years he looked a little sad. :( "O problema sou eu"

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I watched the video now and.....

QUE COISA LINDA!!!!

Até arrepiei. Lindo, lindo!

But I still laugh when thinking about a trained urubu flying over the crowd in the Maracanã. haha

Btw, when the trainer said the eagle could live up to 80 years he looked a little sad. :( "O problema sou eu"
Yeah, the other fans enjoying going to Lisboa to see the eagle, imagine a packed Maracana watching the Urubu do its thing :D

Barnabe looked a bit sad because he knows that the eagle's young and still has a good 70 years ahead of him, him on the other hand....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts