Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.gazzetta.it/gazzetta/sport/calcio/squadre/parma1.htm

See this picture.I know its quite bad but you can still understand.

So we have:

???-????-Thuram-Buffon-Baggio-Ze Maria
Fiore-Couto-Cannavaro-?????-Adailton

I was just wondering who is the first guy on the upper stage.I think the second is Milanese and the one among Canna and Adailton is a familiar face (who is he?) but the first guy who looks like a Scandinavian doesnt bring anything to my mind.He looks like Gasgonhe but I know he has never played for us...

Any help?

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know,whenever I see a hairy goallie with a Parma shirt it looks like Buffon.However,the guy in the picture is Luca Bucci.You are right :)

No,Sensini was blonder and fatter.Its Adailton.

Crippa had shaved head? could be Blomqvist...

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gialloblu you are right at everything.BUT I'm 100% sure the guy among Canna and Adailton is not Reynald Pedros.Pedros had long hair when he joined us from Nantes and when he cut his hair he painted them blonde.This guy is not Pedros.

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imagine if a coach showed up now and said "I want Sensini and Dino Baggio as my central midfield duo".Everyone would think he was crazy,but at time they were so unbelievably good.Especially Dino.

What was our line up when we had Couto,Asprilla and Stoickhov?

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Great Belgian! Grun was perfect.

Melli was crap but he would just not stop scoring.Asprilla was also great back then.We should have never loan him to Newcastle...:(

Stoickhov was so bad with Parma.Giallobul,you forgot Zola I think...But I think we used Couto as a defencive midfielder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.