Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking through all the forums, and the Real Madrid one seems to be the most interesting. To introduce myself, I am an Arsenal fan, but I can appreciate the skills of all the big leagues.
My question is this: there seems to be some arguing going around in this forum about what you can say and people getting banned and whatnot. What are the rules? I read the disclaimer when I registered, but things like that are not always upheld. Thanks for the help

Cheers

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
There is no exact standard here. Just not to be a Glory Hunter and don't try to make everyone (exspecially a moderated, Labas, right?) get mad of you, then you will live a happy life as all we do. :)

also, welcome!

PS, are you also a Real fan, or just like Real board?

[This message has been edited by real player (edited 13-05-2000).]

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
There are a few rules that you must stick to as far as I am concerned:

a) any speculation should be validated, there is nothing more annoying then someone coming in and giving loose information with no back-up.
b) don't go in to any forum and say they suck (even the Man U one).
c) know your football

Welcome, follow these simply rules and you'll be welcomed most places if you bring forth a good argument.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
pool said it all...I have already welcomed you, but I can do it again.

BTW guys! Isn't it nice to know our forum is the most interesting? :) Greeeeeeaaaaaaaattt! :D :D

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
yep, I'd agree with that though.
I don't know whether I am biased or not but it seems that this forum and the pool one have good and interesting conversations.
Other interesting forums are the Parma one, the Brazillian one and a few others are devoloping well.

Anyway that was a good way to get on our side by saying we are the most interesting ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Welcome on board!
But the most interesting forums are:
Brasilian one!by light-years!
the real one!
the italian version of Milanmania
But if you want to hear born-whiners, go to either the Lazio, Inter or Man U boards!

Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, I have to agree the Inter, Lazio and ManU boards are boring, but for me the Brazilian one is also weird. OK, it's fun for the ones involved, but it's gone totally off-topic and it sorta misses it's point of exisitng. I mean the Kafka discussion is so crappy - IMO Ze da Fiel as moderator should've transfered it to the Off-topic forum. What did it have to do with soccer? Maybe I'm being touchy, but it's pointless IMO. Other good forums have to be:

1 Moderatos forum :) hehe, just to keep all you non-moderators wondering what exactly are you missing :D

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The thing that I have only recently realised is that Aquilla, Amoroso, Alexx, Natalya and Ze da (maybe Kat) know each other from other ways.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well some of them do, but for instance Amoroso is from Greece and it's impossible for the rest to know him. But they do know a lot about themselves. I'll tell you more on ICQ, because it's a bit private. hehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts