Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would happen to all these "stars" if viola gets relegated ? and most importantly, what would miccoli do ?

·
6,645 Posts
Stars like Bojinov and Ujfalusi will probably be sold. We will get a shitload for those players since they're bound to a contract with Fiorentina. But maybe they'll stay?

Jörgensen, Obodo, Donadel, Miccoli, Maresca and Chiellini are all co-owned and they'll probably leave if we relegate.

Dainelli, Pazzini, Lupatelli and Nakata are very uncertain, but I think it's a pretty slim chance that they'll stay.

Viali, Delli Cari, Maggio and Savini shouldn't be hard to keep. Perhaps Maggio will leave.

Guigou, Piangerelli and Helguéra will probably leave in any case.

Ariatti, Di Livio and Riganò are three players I sure hope stays if we relegate. Ariatti and Riganò are excellent Serie B players and I'm sure Di Livio will stay whatever happens. Not as a player though. ;)

Cejas and Fantini would also be good to keep and it's pretty likely they'll stay if we drop.

Palmieri, Roccati, Aquilanti and De Falco will probably stay if we want to keep them.

If we go down I hope we try to keep Lupatelli, Dainelli, Ariatti and Pazzini. Would be excellent. Unlikely though. :(

CEJAS 70%
ROCCATI 90%
LUPATELLI 30%
PALMIERI 90%

DAINELLI 40%
CHIELLINI 0%
SAVINI 90%
UJFALUSI 10%
MAGGIO 50%
DELLI CARRI 90%
VIALI 85%

OBODO 10%
HELGUÈRA 0%
DI LIVIO 100%
ARIATTI 70%
NAKATA 15%
MARESCA 0%
JÖRGENSEN 5%
DONADEL 0%
GUIGOU 80%
PIANGERELLI 75%

RIGANÒ 75%
MICCOLI 5%
PAZZINI 20%
FANTINI 75%
BOJINOV 10%

·
6,645 Posts
Has he ever said that? I think he said that he will quit football if Fiorentina relegates. But since he won't do that, I'm pretty sure he finds another Serie A club.

·
6,645 Posts
I'll be damned. I think we have another legend in the making.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I agree with you, Miccoli never ceases to amaze me with his love for la Viola. He could be the #10 in almost every Serie A team, but still he prefers staying with us. I think his hatred towards Juve is the major stimulus to statements such as "Da qui non mi muovo. No, neppure se ci sarà da scendere in serie B", they don't come out of the blue.

·
6,645 Posts
I hope Fiorentina are smart enough to realise what a tremendous player and person Miccoli is and buys the 50% of him from Juventus. It should be our highest priority whatever division we play in.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
For me he's one of the least useful players for us, I hope we sell him and keep Maresca and Chiellini instead. We already have Pazzini and Bojinov, we don't need a forward who can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

If he want to talk about his hatred against Juve, let him do it somewhere else, we need the ****ing goals.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Yacoob said:
For me he's one of the least useful players for us, I hope we sell him and keep Maresca and Chiellini instead. We already have Pazzini and Bojinov, we don't need a forward who can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

If he want to talk about his hatred against Juve, let him do it somewhere else, we need the ****ing goals.

Dude, what kind of weed r you smoking man..

That was a so uncalled critic on Miccoli

·
6,645 Posts
Yacoob said:

I agree, we need a player who scores the vital goals, but blasting Miccoli is unfair. And what has Maresca done for us? He's been utterly useless and Chiellini is 100% sure of playing in Juventus next season. Miccoli will follow us to the grave goddamnit.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Yacoob said:
The Miccoli-Pazzini partnership has been working together for a while now, why would you want to change that? Bojinov on the other hand has done absolutely nothing except one goal vs Udinese. So if one of our forwards deserves criticism, it is him and not Miccoli (who I look upon as our future captain).

·
6,645 Posts
Yacoob is clearly suffering from end-of-season-relegation-struggle-madness, something I'm very used to.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
aleviola:

He's our top scorer, but he scored what? 10 goals? and that's in 31 matches he played. A few years ago the much criticised Nuno Gomes scored 9 goals in 30 matches for us. If this is the best our so called "top scorer" can do, then it is no wonder that we're in such a disastrous situation.

Mago:

I've got a small list of complaints against Bojinov myself, starting with that red card, but I believe that he didn't play with us enough matches to be judged properly.

Jonas:

Well...IMO, we already wasted 5 points against both Juve and Milan that were within our reach. In the case of the Milan match, I believe Maresca was MoM for us, he was close to scoring a second goal but Miccoli decided to give Milan a goalkick. Besides he was above average in most of the matches I've seen. Hell, during last match Maresca got past how many Milan players? 5 or 6? Miccoli in the other hand was struggling to get past one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts