Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :)

I have a question regarding your rivalry to Juventus and Inter.

Which team do you hate most out of them two? And please elaborate :)

Thank you and cheers :)

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Valdrin said:
That's the official statement, we all know that Milanistas talk between the lines, like Galliani? ;)
Sorry, I do not know what that means. ;) Milanisti are very straightforward, some may even say naive in their gullibilty.

Only Love. :heart:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Valdrin said:
Hello :)

I have a question regarding your rivalry to Juventus and Inter.

Which team do you hate most out of them two? And please elaborate :)

Thank you and cheers :)
As a Rossonero from Milan, for me Inter;)

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Generally, international fans hate Juventus more but Italy-based fans hate Inter more. At least it sounds good in theory.

:pp

I hate Juventus, but respect them. However, I just hate Inter.

:eek: ;)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Actually I have found some sympathy for Inter lately, may be it's due their awful playing, I don't know.
And Juve, I just hate them along with their refs... Pure hatred 100%.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
It is Perdenti Circus FC.

I don't really hate them coz they are good at giving good laughs. Their pre and post match statements deserve a thread coz they are enlightening and always have a positive vibe. That is what I love about them. They are so positive about defeat and their failure has become a part of their tradition.

Their own standards are low and if somebody does something he is treated like a King. If Inter realizes that they haven't won anything decent in a long time and a lot of work is needed to improve then maybe they can get back to business.

The comments that echo from Inter don't give one the feeling that the team is hungry or not satisfied.

I respect Juve because they are the toughest side to beat in the Serie A. They don't give up and fight till the death. They have high standards and even second position will count as failure for them because they play to win. Inter don't.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
same here, i totally respect juventus as a great team with tradition and history. their curren team also play with passion, something that cannot be said of perdenti fc. that team is a real joke, and it certainly has been fun being their 'derby rivals':D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I like Inter. I'm just glad I don't support them, because they would have driven me crazy by now.

As for Juve, I respect them for the way they play and despise the way refs pander to them. Except Collina today... :D

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I hate Juve - Only worthy rivals
I feel sorry for Inter- dont really hate them. Dont see them as rivals to championships or as a threatening team.
I think Shev is right about how International and local fans feel about the rivals.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts