Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this true that Saudi Arabian players are not allowed to join other leagues? For instance, I heard that recently a Euro team (don't remember which team) has made a huge offer for Al-Temyat, but the KSA football federation didn't allow the transfer to be made.

Thank you,

X-Ray

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Nope, Saudi players can join European teams, Sami Al Jaber( Wolves) and Fahad Al Ghusheyan(AZ) are two examples and Al Temyat will probably join Roda at the end of the World Cup, the offer is in the region of 3 million dollars I think :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
:D

hi

nawaf is 1 of the best players in asia

rada team had gave alhilal 3$million
but alhilal want 5$
because nawaf will play in the world cup and after that a lot of clubs will try to buy nawaf cause he is able to play in big leage

and his contract will be bigger

thx :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Hi X-Ray..

As Momo and vigo have said.. it is allowed.. although in CM (as I am one of those addicted to the game).. it says Saudi players aren't allowed to play outside the KSA.. which is untrue..

other examples:

Saeed Al Owairan and Fuad Anwar in China..
Currently.. Shireeda, Marzoog Al Otaibi and Khalid Al Shomarani are all on loan in Bahrain...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i remember same el jaber in premier league, but he didn't see the play ground:D

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Hi Emperor..

Well he did get a few games as a sub with Wolves.. Oh.. and they were in the 1st Division.. not the premier ship.. seems you can't distinguish between those :)

Then again.. the Sami to Wolves transfer (although the most media covered) wasn't the best example of a Saudi playing outside of Saudi.. I'd say Al Ghyshayan's move to AZ as he did put in a number of excellent performances (actually, he's one of those players who sadly never lived up to his potential!).. :(

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
ohhh no yasir it is a typing wrong...all of ur info about leagues and soccer is a drop in my sea :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts