Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there are any... ;)

Guys, what's the current Partizan line-up?... I'm particularly interested in midfielders...

Last year Partizan loaned a player to Legia - Aleksandar Vukovic. This youngster had a difficult start in Warsaw, but soon became one of the best playmakers in Poland. He's got very good passing and dribbling skills and apart from that, he's a great fighter on the pitch. Legia fans truly adore him not only because he was one of the most important members of the team that has won this year's championship of Poland, but also because "Vuko" happened to be a man who understands fans and who sets his heart in team's affairs. He's still a bit unconsistent as a central midfielder, but has great talent and potential, no doubt about it...

The loan has now expired and Legia will try to buy Vukovic, but it depends on many factors. First of all, how much he may cost... Have you guys sold any of your players recently?... And has Vuko any chance of playing in Partizan's first line-up?... Are there any national players or more skilled/talented midfielders in your team?...

Any info appreciated as we in Warsaw are very anxious about the result of Legia/Partizan talks...

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
As there are no Partizan fans, I thought I'd answer at least a few of your questions.

Current line-up: Radakovic in goal, a defence with Nuhi, Miskovic, Jeremic and Savic, midfield captain Sasa Ilic, Ivic, Duljaj and Vukic and 2 strikers Becanovic and young supertalent Lazovic.

I dont know his price but players from Yugoslavia arent particularly cheap compared to other EE countries, still riding on the old reputation.

A lot of players going to be sold this year in their team, guys like Ilic, Ivic and Duljaj want to grow abroad, also a few signings coming in, Vukic who was on loan got signed from Atletico, new montenegrin talent Cetkovic got signed and they're busy with Veljko Paunovic and Albert Nadj, both playing in Spain.

Vukovic was a benchsitter the season before he was loaned to you, I doubt his reputation has grown that much he'd now become a starter so I think u might have good chances of signing him.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks, Drulic :)

Vukovic gave another fabulous performance today in the Polish League Cup final (Legia-Wisla 3:0). That would be such waste if he came back to Belgrade to sit on a bench... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
interesting ! can someone describe very precisely Lazovic.
i've read that dejo was considering him as the best striker currently in yugoslavia. but could someone be more precise, i mean about his :

pace/speed
stamina
height
heading
shooting power
shooting accuracy
reaction
versatility
... etc, rate him how you want.

what is his main quality(ies) ? what is he the most famous for ?

thx

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
I've had the chance to watch him a few times now and what I noticed as his main qualities was a great technique, tremendous speed as he's not that tall a footballer. He's certainly not easy to mark as he's a very active player, 'he's scored 7 league goals this season still has to improve in that area, but Partizan's quality of the last few years has always been their scoring midfield, so with 7 in Lazovic did ok. He was crowned topscorer of last years' U18 EC so no doubt he's one of Europe's finest breaking through.

I think it's too early to compare to anyone but if we did we could compare him to a young Dejo, he has the same vision, the scoring ability, the technique and the pace.

Funny thing is Partizan has another youthplayer called Simon Vukcevic who is considered an even bigger talent. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts