Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come he isn't playing as a starter? I've heard he would be one of your key players and I really like his style of play. I've heard nothing but good things.

BTW, If he was to start who's place on the current starting linuep would he take?

Cheers,
Patrick

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Well its hard to take a gamble and play a 20 year old player who just had his breakthrough season, no matter how good he was. Iam sure you agree and if you think about it took some time for Ronaldinho to settle in as well ;)

Joaquins time will come, this guy has the work ethics to guarantee him succes :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
he need more time

he has really a great talent ,but he does not have enough experience after only one season in LA Liga.Camacho likes his style very much so he will not risk playing him when it is not his time,but he will give him his chance at the right time .i am sure of that.by the way,if he will play ,i think he will take luis Enrique place .

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Joaquin's time will come. He is oozing talent everytime he touches the ball, it is like Betis have a Denilson on both sides. For sure if LE21 is injured Joaquin will do just as good or better the job. There is no doubt in my mind Joaquin is the next Figo!

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
He will definitely playing some part of the game against South Africa today. Let hope he impress. Mendieta will playing as well. Can't wait to see whether he still have the composure and talents that he display in Euro 2000. He was superb then.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
The actual right way to pronounce his name is is in english, sorry to all the Spanish speaking people but I guess if yousaw it in a dictionary it would be like Wakeen. Some people think it is Hoakeen, but it is more Wakeen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts