Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I'm a moderator at this forum,I want to ask you a very important question so we wont face any problems concerning this in the future...

Lets say,that a guy stoermes in here with a topic "Del Piero sold to Roma!!!" or "Beckham rumored to be joining Oviedo".Aka a tranfer/rumor he obviusly made up,plain stupid...

My question is,should I delete this kind of rumors or just let it be? personally,I prefer not to delete any rumor as much as impossible it is because there are many wild rumors around,but I feel that if someone is trying to fool us with a fake transfer the topic should be deleted...

Give me your thoughts on that...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
DELETE IT IMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

R

·
0 Posts
I think you should leave all posts.
If it turns out to be stupid or ridiculous, then people will just ignore most of that person's future posts.
If it turns out to be true, then you heard it here first.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes but maybe there are some people who get their information only from here...wouldnt it be stupid to think that Owen was bought by Perugia because someone posted it?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
If it is a ludicrous transfer rumour with no source, then delete it without question Ammo.
For example a transfer that says Stoke City to sign Ronaldo is pretty wide of the mark by anyones imagination.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Are you kiddin'?!?

I don't even think you should be a moderator:p

j/k

Use your judgement, if it's really a ridiculous post, delete it, but if it's boderlind, I'd just leave it. No real harm done if incorrect information is posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts