Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys hows you all doing?

I don't know if many of you go to Juve games or whatnot but was just wondering when we can expect the CL game tickets for Arsenal at your stadium to go on sale. I don't have enough away credits to get tickets through the Arsenal membership and Juve never sell out the stadium for CL games so I am sure there will be plenty of tickets left.... I checked on Juve's official site but there was no information available as to when the tickets go on sale. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
129 Posts
Im afraid I dont know much about the tickets at delle alpi. But sticking to the topic is there anyone planning to travel to highbury? and where can i buy the tickets from?

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
I think officialy, you can only purchase away tickets directly through Arsenal, of course there are other ways..

PhRoZeN said:
But sticking to the topic is there anyone planning to travel to highbury? and where can i buy the tickets from?
I don't think I'll be going this time, every time I've watched Juve in England we've lost, so you can all blame me, it's my fault, lol.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
PhRoZeN said:
Im afraid I dont know much about the tickets at delle alpi. But sticking to the topic is there anyone planning to travel to highbury? and where can i buy the tickets from?
Through your nearest Juventus fan club if you wish to seat in friendly ground. The host club determines a number of allocated seats for the visiting team, and then Juventus redistributes the tickets available to its affiliated fan clubs in and outside Italy.

Matt - can't help you mate, sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts