Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If some of you were astonished to see some of our players perform like zombies on the Vallecas field, here is some explanation

Telemadrid was verry happy to disclose that 5 players (which they say are Cocu, Patrick K, Dani, Gerard, Gabri) have passed the night before the match with "agreeable company" untill very late hours. One of the dutch players paid the cheque with his credit card , the amount was 800,000 pesetas ( cca 4,800 euros)

What do you think we have to do with this "star athlets" (Of course if proven guilty)

I will have thrown them out of Barça, let them go to the English league. Maybe it is accepted there. We can not tolarate such behavior. If you have a contract with a sport club,you have to lead a life of a sportsman, not of a clubber.

What do you think??????

I knew that my favorits Rivaldo and Puyol would have never done it.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
You beat me to it Luz. I was just about to post this news, which if true, is very serious and has been the downfall of my other fave club.
Apparently, Charlie had already found out about it and was "threatening" to publicise it but Telemadrid were quicker. On the other hand, when I saw them getting on the team coach on Friday, I just had a feeling they didn't have a convinced look in their eyes.
I'm dying to post some good news on this forum and am, in fact keeping one or two negative things to myself, but there just doesn't seem to be any recently.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angel Fernandez denied it , i wish it is

Just another of Madrid lies, but i am inclined to beieve in it.

They just looked so Zombie -like, especially Gabri and Cocu. This is really ashock to me, Cocu is one of the cptains, I just ca not believe it on Cocu/

I say again, I really wish it to be a "press duck" i.e. a lie

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
strippers? again? man this is getting depressing :depress: , PK seems to be the target of the gossip-magazines lately, I don't think it's true and I only believe it when the players admit that it's true, otherwise it's just another crappy gossip-story.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
This is now THE NEWS OF THE YEAR. All the papers are full of it and news programmes are talking about it before politics, wars, etc. FC Barcelona have denied it all and are going to take Telemadrid to court but they add that if it does turn out to be true, all five players will be immediately thrown out of the club with no compensation whatsover.
By the way, LUZ, where did you get the names of the players from? The press are only talking about 3 Spaniards and 2 Dutch.
All this has happened in the same hotel as the famous "Hesperia Munity" in the late eighties when the players called a press conference and said they'd had enough of the treatment at the club. Barça signed Cruyff and over 2 years threw them all out with the exception of Alexanco, who is now Rexach's assistant.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
I'm beginning to think it's all lies. There seems to be proof that no credit card payment was made and Anton Parera (general manager) says he has proof that they were all in bed by 11:30.
Sergi has also come out in their defence and Rexach has said that if it's false, the damage has already been done and these players will be marked from now on.
Question for Dutch football experts: what's the latest on the Dutch orgy scandal at the last national match. This also sounds false.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
barcelona has denied it, the directiva, players and coach, they are angry with the press, because the private live is not a game, barcelona is thinking about start a legal actions against telemadrid, i read the names i don't remember now where that they were, kluivert, cocu, gabri , dani and another that i don't remember. if the news is false, some of this players are married and with sons

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Roger said:
This is now THE NEWS OF THE YEAR. All the papers are full of it and news programmes are talking about it before politics, wars, etc. FC Barcelona have denied it all and are going to take Telemadrid to court but they add that if it does turn out to be true, all five players will be immediately thrown out of the club with no compensation whatsover.
By the way, LUZ, where did you get the names of the players from? The press are only talking about 3 Spaniards and 2 Dutch.
All this has happened in the same hotel as the famous "Hesperia Munity" in the late eighties when the players called a press conference and said they'd had enough of the treatment at the club. Barça signed Cruyff and over 2 years threw them all out with the exception of Alexanco, who is now Rexach's assistant.

This was the first Internet portal to publish "the news":
http://www.micanoa.com/deportes/depbarca22ene2.html

By the way, the Hotel name is the same, but this time is a different branch. Anyway, a big coincidence nevertheless.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I brought my source (I always do)

It was the enemy AS but unfortunately many things that they published were true

I pray to God that all is just Mandril lies, but the way they looked on the field, i am inclined to believe anything

I was much shocked because of Cocu, the others were easier for me to believe, but he is one of the captains, for crying out loud

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Our players have looked like shadows of themselves so many times, that it`s naive to think they was clubbing every time before the game.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
The latest on the Kira Eggers-scandal of Oranje? All the players say it isn't true. VG said it isn't true. In fact, Kira Eggers claimed it isn't true. So it's pretty sure a lie. I expect the same here. I mean: COCU? Of all the players I know... HIM? NO WAY! He loves his wife and his children. And especially at his age... I mean, in his twenties or so, maybe. But not at his age! But then again, it was reported it were 4 women and 5 players. I know which player didn't do anything but playing cards if it's true... But it isn't true. Merengues try everything to bring you down, and this is just one of their moves. Too bad they need this kind of **** to win, but then again: Madrista's, Germans, what's the difference?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tendto agree with you about Cocu

He is a serious man and never had any problems, but even if they all just set there and looked at a private strip tease performance, they should have known better, the y are Barça playeresand captains, for heaven´s sake.

I hope that akk is proven a lie.

Anyway, nobody would have paid attention to any roumors uf we had won. But seeing the a-m payers on the field, you could beleive anything-

Well I see that I am repeating myself. Sorry

·
Registered
28 Posts
The media is pointing Sergi, Cocu, Kluivert, Dani and Gerard on that sex bender even is revealed that a notorius sleaziest woman known as Sonia Monroy,whom she would play with Romario's ****, was who provided 4 ladies to the players.

Well, this is not brand news is known by far and large the benders that the players take, not long ago we had one Vitor Bahia heavy cocaine taker who lead quite a few parties getting everybody following his trail, except one Rivaldo whom despite the controversy surrounding all around him you definetely can claim his a profesional from toe to head giving to monkeys to the night outs.

Once Vitor Baia left , the gap was took over by none other than Patirck Kluivert holding a callous background and reputation not really far from a real thug.

Let them hold his own shiit .

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, you said it

I am very much shocked. Two captains? Cocu and Sergi?

I am very proud to be a Rivaldo fan, beside his football I found in him a whole person, with caracter intachable. (flowless, I believe this is the english equivalent) I also believe the same about Puyol, Saviola and Bonano. Jeovanni is "Atleta de Jesus" and Rochenback may be agressive in the field, but he is also a lad that lives with his parents, dedicated to his music and dogs.

So, I am not the Pope and will not tell anybody how to live, but
I sitll think that the man (and it is true also for women athlets) that chose to dedicate themselves to be players of top clubs, must take the responsibility. Top sportsmen are paid top salaries and requested to deliver top results. They are also an example to follow for the children and youth that adore them. Do you want your child to tell you "Mom, but patrick Kluivert does it" or "Dad, all the barsa players smoke grass " or " but maradona snifs"

My daughters knows already what i think, and in my room which is full of barsa memoriabilia, there are many flags, etc. but only posters of 2 two players : Rivaldo and Puyol. Rivaldo may be the ultimate nurd and some european may laugh at him. but even if he misses a penalty, I will never be ashamed of being his fan, same goes to Puyol, what a shame that they are the exception and not the rull.

I want to summon it in one sentence . The fact of being a celebrity does not permit you more, but demands of you more.
The players must know that in every thing they do they do not represent themselves but their club, which is Barsa, more than a club, and the locals represent also their homeland which is Catalunya. So, if they can not control their libido, they may leave the club and be private citizens and do whatever they like

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
A Dutch FCB Fan said:
COCU? Of all the players I know... HIM? NO WAY! He loves his wife and his children. And especially at his age... I mean, in his twenties or so, maybe. But not at his age!
Age? Age has nothing to do with infidelity or partying with hookers, man. Trust me. Having kids doesn't stop many guys I know either. That's not a good alibi for Cocu or for anyone else. IMO his professional behavior through his whole time in Barcelona is what makes Cocu's involvement in this "fiesta" unlikely. Just as Kluivert's history places him as a more-than-likely member of the party. I mean, we can doubt that Cocu would get involved in something like this (we don't know wether he did or didn't) but can anyone vouch for Kluivert?

A Dutch FCB Fan said:
But then again, it was reported it were 4 women and 5 players. I know which player didn't do anything but playing cards if it's true...
Er... you know, there are many ways to make this "math" work without having to "play cards"... ;) The fact that there are more men than women does not mean that they didn't all party. It just means that if they did party, they must have shared. :rolleyes: If you know what I mean... :cool:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I couldn`t belive it either when I heard Cocu`s name. For Godsake he has children toys in the back of his car!

Anyway I thought it was De Boer and Kluivert first when I read that it was two dutch players. But then I remember that De Boer is proberly so patethic that he can`t even pick up a hooker!:D

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Robban, you sound like Kira Eggers when you talk about Frank de Boer, what kind of dirty things did YOU do this time??? Gaspart's wife?? ;)

No real man shares a women. How would you feel if you know the kid dreaming of your position in the team was 10 minutes ago where your **** is now??? :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Cocu is even less likely to have been there than Rivaldo.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think that in your last post you were more Dutch than Barça fan

You have said:

Why? Because he is dutch?

Do you question the moral inetgrity of Rivaldo?

I agree with you that Cocu is not the type that you will suspect in such behavior, but you do not cleanse him by doubting another one, which is (for me at least) behind any doubd in this matter.

You should have written:

Cocu is as likely to have been there as Rivaldo

You wioo have made your point, leaving Rivaldo as a refference of correct behavior.

Let us hope that nobody was there and it is all a duck invented by the Mandriles

The suspicion was risen , anyway,after the unexplicable bad pèrformance of some players, including Cocu.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think that in your last post you were more Dutch than Barça fan

You have said:

Why? Because he is dutch?

Do you question the moral inetgrity of Rivaldo?

I agree with you that Cocu is not the type that you will suspect in such behavior, but you do not cleanse him by doubting another one, which is (for me at least) behind any doubt in this matter.

You should have written:

Cocu is as likely to have been there as Rivaldo

You will have made your point, leaving Rivaldo as a refference of correct behavior.

Let us hope that nobody was there and it is all a duck invented by the Mandriles

The suspicion was risen , anyway,after the unexplicable bad pèrformance of some players, including Cocu.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
It's becoming more and more evident that this whole pack of lies has been made up by scumbag Telemadrid (paid for by all taxpayers including those wrongly accused).
According to Sport, the room in question was occupied by a normal citizen with his wife, who has testified to the media, the hotel has denied receiving such a payment and the famous Sonia has appeared on Tele5 denying her presence at the scene.
Poor Dani. He's had an accident in training today and is out for the next 4 months.
Meanwhile the merengue press (AS and Marca) maintain the accusations on their websites.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.