Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been loving Parma FC for nearly 10 years since I was in primary school. At that time, football was so hot to people. And Chinese football A League started which brought in a football storm. CCTV(China Center TV station) began to give Seria A live. Many kinds of team-shirts were sold in China as well. Just like Inter, AC milan, Juve, Parma and some other famous teams(Ajax, Real Madrid). Besides me, many people were first time to touch national football. They bought team-shirts and started to pay close attention to the teams whose shirts they were wearing. Then, football fans teams were founded. And I bought a shirt with an ice-flower Parmalat Logo. It was great! Parma was strong in 1995-1996. Crespo and Chiesa were golden partner. I still remember the game Juve - Parma which was a key match about winning the Champion in that season. First half, Chiesa made the first goal for Parma. And then Torricelli helped Juve equalize in the second half. Finally, Juve got the 1st and Parma the 2nd. I felt excited and so do many Chinese Parma fans. This is the start. However, in recent seasons, Parma speeded up selling key players including AD, Mutu, Gilardino, Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram. The team was never strong, like a sick horse. Every match seemed hard. And in last season, they had to face Bologna in extra game to determind who would go to hell. The match time was 3 a.m. in China, but Parma fans here were sleepless whole night. We couldn't watch it on TV because of the damn Confederation Cup. Thus, we watched it on line with the screen going hard and no sound. When Collina finished the game with his whistle, we cried and felt too too too happy. Tears came down and could not stop. I have never loved a team like this. When I was 10, I was a Parma fans. And when I am 100(If I can :howler: ), I will still be a Parma fans. It's my forever team! Forza Parma! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yea its a kind of magic,i was visiting www.parma.cn but i didnt understand shit:( although its nice to see that there are parmafans all over the world,finally we will take over and dominate:)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Shinji.Ma said:
And in last season, they had to face Bologna in extra game to determind who would go to hell. The match time was 3 a.m. in China, but Parma fans here were sleepless whole night. We couldn't watch it on TV because of the damn Confederation Cup.
:wth: You couldn't see it on TV there?! My goodness! I thought that every one in East Asia could see it! I'm glad that I could see the match. I was a bit mad: it was summer and I was in my Parma shirt with a Parma scarf (!) around my neck. When the final whistle was blown, I was laughing out loud (luckily I didn't wake my mother, who was sleeping at that time. Phew!), and wanted to find a Parma fan to hug (but there was none besides me :doh: ). I still couldn't put my feelings at that time in words... :angel:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shanie said:
You couldn't see it on TV there?! My goodness! I thought that every one in East Asia could see it!
You are in Hongkong? :) I have just been there last summer. Great city and a great summer holiday!:cool:

On that day, CCTV was giving Confederation Cup live, and most people here could not watch foreign channel. So it was terrible :scared:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts