Votes: 18 42.9%
  • A foreign coach (who?)

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
9701 - 9715 of 9715 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Anyone see the game vs Latvia? I missed it but was following the score. Sounds as if they struggled until breaking through in the latter stages of the game. Anyone have an analysis from their perspective?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I was hoping to understand why Quaresma continues to sit in favor of Nani...

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
I'd rather have Nani's workrate to start a match and RQ skill off the bench if the match is tied or behind. I'm not worried since those two and CR7 are like frat brothers. They've been incredible at recognizing what their roles - which is keeping Ronaldo happy :grin2:

When you look at the bench, FS has nice options in terms of personal and formation.

I think that was it for the Selecao for 2016. Crazy year with an amazing high point.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
A return for Renato? Has he been playing?

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
andre silva looks like a good striker? he was pretty good v hungry
He and CR70 are clicking. 14 goals in the last 4 qualifiers. No qualifiers until June with an away match to Latvia. Friendly tomorrow vs Sweden.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Some fans got very sensy over losing 3-2 to Sweden in a friendly. Portugal was up a generous 2-0 at halftime. CR71 added another goal to the collection and an own goal. In the 2nd half, a disjointed lineup and performance led to the loss. When it comes to exhibitions, all I care is that no one gets injured. I think that is the case, so the match was a success.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Some fans got very sensy over losing 3-2 to Sweden in a friendly. Portugal was up a generous 2-0 at halftime. CR71 added another goal to the collection and an own goal. In the 2nd half, a disjointed lineup and performance led to the loss. When it comes to exhibitions, all I care is that no one gets injured. I think that is the case, so the match was a success.
I missed the Sweden friendly. Was it a mass substitution for the second half?

·
Registered
55,842 Posts
just posted some pics from my trip in the HUngary forum, some in match thread, some in world football therad, some in The Kocsma in pictures where you lived and visited thread, just so you know if interested :)

9701 - 9715 of 9715 Posts