K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aimar or gallardo will fit if ortega leaves .one o them can be the new veron

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
what Parma needs now is a striker to replace Crespo,not a playmaker.after all,Parma's midfield now can be considered as one of the best in Italy.( after Lazio offcourse ) ;):)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
micoud is a good player but parma needs a creative skilled playmaker like veron

·
Registered
42 Posts
Please, Amo...

You should know that nobody has yet seen Micoud play, so he must clearly suck!

Well, at least not as skilled as the great "Don" Juan Veron.

;)

Parma have found their playmaker, and his name is Micoud. I have no worries about that position next year.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
This year is Micoud.End of story.If Micoud does not impress alex will take over.

Parma is well covered at this position for many years to come with Alex.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how old is he is he a hot prospect?i think his age is close to zidane so he cannot be the next zidane.he played ok in bordeaux but in serie a?

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
I think Micoud will grow into a fine playmaker. I've seen him play, and he looked good. But the way Amo characterizes the playmaker situation at this team is rather hard-headed. Parma, as of right now, probably won't play with a classic #10; rather they'll rely upon a four man (4-4-2) mid field, I think. But to be satisfied with a Micoud or an untested Alex who Parma doesn't even own yet, would be crazy in Serie A play. We're not talking French league here anymore, guys. This is the big-time, where int'l playmakers like Ortega have recently failed miserbly. Parma should remain open to any playmaker at anytime, because that's the nature of the beast these days. If we don't get em, you can bet Roma, Lazio, Juve, the Milans, Fiorentina or someone else will.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Parma will play with a five man midfield.

This is going to be long but I'm really pissed of! :mad:

I still dont get what on earth is the problem with Micoud.Yes,he is untested but so was Zidane! yes he is 27 but so was Zidane when he first arrived in Italy! players in Italy IMPROVE,he may never become as good as Zidane but we dont even know that yet.Alex is a Parma player,he will go on loan.Just because he is not argentinian you consider him an unknown Brazilian.Alex is better than Aimar,Riquelme or whoever you want.He is not the next Rivaldo,he will become better than Rivaldo.I dont understand why all of you would be happy with Aimar who I personally see as the next Ortega (a flop in Europe) and you call Alex a crappy Brazilian.You havent even see these two in a Parma jersey and they are already 99% flops in your eyes.Every transfer has its risk,Micoud costed peanuts.The man came here to prove himself.He will work hard.He may not be as exiting as Aimar but he spreads the game nicely,helps at defence and does his job effectively.He will never overdribble and he will never cause problems by fighting with the coach.If you dont like him,fine.But for god's shake shut the **** up till you see him play.If he screws up,still no problem cause Alex will return next year.If Alex flops as well then we will play Montano who will be ready in three years.If Montano flops as well THEN we will buy a new play-maker so till all these things happen shut up and give the guys a break.The only signs we have from them till now are positive.Micoud was great with Bordeaux and Alex was fascinating with Palmeiras.Micoud is at his prime and Alex is ready to explode and you whine about not getting an immature Argentinian.

I'm bored to hear this "untested" thing.Thats why we give Alex on loan,to learn Seria A or European game in general.And if every team thought that a new player is untested at Seria A then noone would buy Veron,Zidane or Boban because when they arrived they were "untested".

What on earth is your problem guys?

Primo thinks that Parma should get Roberto Baggio.I dont care about Baggio because of his age (33!).I would be the first to support his transfer at Parma if he was 28 or 29 but not now cause he is an extremelly short term solution.Let him do his magic and I wish him all the best with Reggina,I hope he manages to save them from relegation.Kintazi,has never seen Micoud play and thinks he is a "random" midfielder (I have no idea what a random midfielder is...).He has once heard of how good Aimar is (and Aimar is good) but the word "Alex" brings only Del Piero to his mind.Aka Alex is unknown aka Alex is crap.GREAT!

Look guys,Tanzi made two moves for the key play-maker position which look like gold.He bought Micoud for ONLY 4.2 million pounds and bought the hottest player in Brazil (Alex is better than Ronaldinho,ask Ze Da fiel who eats and drinks Brazilian football) just in case something goes wrong with Micoud so we wont have to search for a playmaker next season).Alex will learn the European play and he will join Parma.I cant think anything better than that because if Alex lives up to the expectations then he is 10 times better than Fiore and 10 times cheaper than Fiore.Alex is always in the Brazilian team,and he stays on the bench because of Rivaldo and only,let alone that many Brazilian fans say he should start along with Rivaldo cause its a pity such a player to stay on the bench!

You propose Gallardo,Aimar,Riquelme.With your philosophy you practically reject your own offers!

"Gallardo/Micoud was great at the French league but how will he cope at Seria A"

"Aimar/Alex/Riquelme were great at South America but untested in Italy".

I just replace the names,does anything change?

So,untill you see Micoud and ESPECIALLY Alex with Parma shirts stop complaining.Give the guys a break! Shut up and give them a chance! I've had enough of you guys complaining! Tanzi this summer has been doing extremelly well.No Walems,no Bredas and no Mainis! he brings you Lamuchi and Sergio Conceicao for the bench and you complain! what can else can he do? buy a new striker? he will do this as well...just shut up and let the new guys show us their game,if they are lame,come over here and blame me,Tanzi,them as much as you want,but not before they even get the chance to prove themselfs especially when the only signs we have till now are extremelly positive!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alex is good...

listen to Amoroso, both Micoud and Alex are good players. Even if Micoud has a hard time Alex will come through. He is a classic player like Leonardo and will only get better. Geez have some faith in your team!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
uuuuuufffffff im scared im sorry please forgive me.Sterk should i tke permission to write my opinions i ve nothing against micoud i like him but a creative playmaker is needed too this is my opinion and u cannot change it.Also my main complaint is changing the squad so much especially veron ,crespo and chiesa big teams dont change thei squads so much.u say they gave much money.what is parmas aim growing players to big clubs?will they sell alex too when he becomes a good player?and montano sure.Shevchenko,del pieo,totti,zidane receive much offers too but their club dont let them go.a questiom to u if veron ,crepo,chiesa,fiore had stayed what would be parmas chnce to win the scudetto than an unexperienced club

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
This forum would be silly if we cannot have a discussion with simple disagreements and counter-points. Although I enjoy coming here to read up on stuff, it becomes hard to post anything that strays from the opinions of this board's "master of arms." This shouldn't be about "silencing" members as Sterk put it; in fact, it should be about eliciting as many different opinions as possible. Let's all try and be a little more mature about our freedoms here gentleman, as we all love the game and feel strongly about certain players.
As for the playmaker situation, it's a silly argument if we're not going to play with one, at least one in the true classic Italian sense. If Parma had a Roby Baggio, they could develop Micoud while having a brillant playmaker. And if you've seen today's headlines, you know Baggio is still very much for real, regardless of that bogus line Amo keeps coming up with about his age. Parma's midfield has stregnthed, no doubt about it. It's good news.
And by the way, don't equate disagreements about certain players with not supporting your team. That is foolish rubbish. Just debate, talk.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Primo, I don't you quite got it. Willem believed that Amoroso had "silenced" the others with his arguments and not by censorship. We can't forbid people to try to persuade other people by using logical and correct arguments, can we?

I don't think Zidane was 27 when he first came to Juventus though Amoroso... In fact, he joined Juventus during the '96 summer when he just had turned 24. FYI, Zinedine is born 23/06/72.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
whats ur problem man?noone tries to make logical argument

1 - 20 of 41 Posts