Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well according to our president Parma will have a new owner before June. It's 2 big italian companies (names not known yet) that will buy Parma.

:) good news, I just hope they're welthy!

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Our president has "assured" the fans that a new owner is coming, so it can't be a hoax. If it is I want his head on a plate

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Where did this news come from?

Valdrin said:
Well according to our president Parma will have a new owner before June. It's 2 big italian companies (names not known yet) that will buy Parma.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read it on a swedish newssite svenskafans.com/italien , don't know where they got this from but they are usually reliable as I too "work there", despite not having written a single article since months.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
They not going to fire your lazy ass Valdrin? ;) Kidding

Still until I see it I don't believe it.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cam said:
They not going to fire your lazy ass Valdrin? ;) Kidding

Still until I see it I don't believe it.

Well, even Mårten is a writer, don't know whether he has access to the admin site though.

I lost interest in always writing how we suck and how we have no future and such :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I'm fired... By no one less than ProfessorX. That bastard. :D

Seriously, I was dead tired of writing there. Still don't like the guy's attitude though. After all, I was the FIRST and ONLY writer for a whole year. (last time we almost got relegated) and that must count for something too.

In fact, I don't even visit svenskafans these days.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have it as my startsite :D but that's only cuz I have no other sites that I visit much. I can count them on one hand. Last time I checked their forum was after the Juvegame.

I acutally like most of them, they're very kind :D .

Hm Im not sure if it was Proff X who fired you cuz he hasn't been writing for more then a year and I talked to him in MSN and he said he got bored just like us. They now have the former Empoli writer (but is a Parmafan) and a fan from the forum.

Like I said, it's not "funny" writing depressing articles all the damn time that's why I lost interest

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Man I will dance naked in the street if that is true, Any female Parma fans are welcome to witness first hand. ;) if we have a new owner

Lets hope its champions ----> (Dean's favourite).

Guys not need apply, and I will personally terminate Baraldi if that is a joke.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Parma thefuture said:
Man I will dance naked in the street if that is true, Any female Parma fans are welcome to witness first hand. ;) if we have a new owner

Lets hope its champions ----> (Dean's favourite).

Guys not need apply, and I will personally terminate Baraldi if that is a joke.
... how much is that flight ticket from Hong Kong to London again?! :flirt: :D

Well, I look forward to having a new owner at the club. I'm tired of the situation we are in now and am worrying a lot... I don't even dare to read the news related to Parma! :(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
More then anything I hope Parma gets a smart innovative owner...that knows what he wants and what the plan is. :strong:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Valdrin said:

Correction, it should be one out of two, not two.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
No, nothing... I told the dimwits at the svenskafans forum that Agnelli family owns Ferrari, as they suggested as a possible company to buy us, but no one even took notice.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
VERDI said:
No, nothing... I told the dimwits at the svenskafans forum that Agnelli family owns Ferrari, as they suggested as a possible company to buy us, but no one even took notice.
Hah, they are well in touch with the real world then...

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Shanie said:
... how much is that flight ticket from Hong Kong to London again?! :flirt: :D

Well, I look forward to having a new owner at the club. I'm tired of the situation we are in now and am worrying a lot... I don't even dare to read the news related to Parma! :(
;) Dont worry I will pay it, as I am a gentleman :eek:

But I really mean terminating Baraldi, I have heard so much lies from the Parma management in the last 10 years, I am questioning my intelligence, coz I used to believe them. :howler:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Djet said:
Roman Abramovich now wants to buy La Coruna - why not us?
Yeah, I'm sure he does. :D

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
hehehehhe, :shades:

I really dont want a Roman type of owner, I mean we will the Champions league. But that stands against everything I believe in. I support Parma because they use to perform excellently without spending £50 million a season.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts