Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I've got something to share with you..
Because I quit school tomorrow and I will start work I will have almost no time to go on XT and as some of you perhaps already noticed, I don't come around much lately.
So I can't do my job right so and because of me Polaris and Juventini have more work so..
All in all it's better that I leave and pass the honour to someone capable of doing this right and comes around a lot.
I'm sure you will find a good mod, (s)he surely can't be worse than me :stuckup:

Forza Juve! :star:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
I nominate San Siro :)

I dont think anybody else is dedicating as much time to Juves games/tactics/victories and overall Juve's modus operandi as him....

:D

·
Administrator
53,060 Posts
I wouldnt mind helping out,dont know if it would be needed sens we have two mods already.What wouldnt make me a good mod is the fact that I dont start threads,I have never started a thread in my 4-5 years in Xtratime.And after realizing that fact recently,I would like to continue with that tradition :googly: :pp :D

But still,if you dont get any others,I wouldnt mind helping out.

Edit: I would like to recommend Hasuni,even he is not to keen on it.The silly bugger thinks he woudlnt be able to handle it.

·
Registered
60,553 Posts
Nerazzurri4life wouldn't make a bad mod at the juve forum either ! :shades:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Are all the non-juventini of these boards gonna try the same joke?

Osman for modo! :)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Nominating yourself, Osman? Now that's modest :D

I still think you would be fine as a mod, even though it shouldn't be a milanista to decide who will moderate the gobbi forum, should it? ;)

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Thanks for the nomination Osman, but no thanks.

I think you should go for it yourself though, and I'm not the only one who thinks that apperently.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I give my vote to Osman. He's a good man for the job.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I’m all for San Siro as a mod. He can post his non-sense and then delete it later by himself.

I also vote for Osman.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Roby said:
I’m all for San Siro as a mod. He can post his non-sense and then delete it later by himself.

:howler: Yeah, with all those nonsense smilies he always posts he must deserve it.

·
Registered
60,553 Posts
Andr3w said:
:howler: Yeah, with all those nonsense smilies he always posts he must deserve it.
Speaking of smilies, I've always wondered why XT Milanisti are so damn obsessed with them ?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Steph, :dielaugh:

Osman has my support also. I think it is fair to wait a couple of days to make sure everyone has a chance to see this thread.

·
Registered
17,583 Posts
Osman gets my vote as well.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts