Xtratime Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Roni Levi era is over, Elisha Levi will take over and is a bet from Yaacov Shachar to restore Haifa´s position as the main team in the country. Many players will leave the club, Omri Afek, Renato, Giovanni Rosso and meant to leave the club and with him most of the foreigners. Veteran Alon Harazi signed a year deal and will be Elisha Levi´s captain and guide for the new team to be formed, since Yaniv Katan´s future is uncertain. Buzaglo apparently won´t return, reserve keeper Almadon will be loaned or sold. The team will be different.
Do you guys think Haifa will be strong next season?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rafaelov, Melikson, Eran Levi, Eden Ben Basat, Shlomi Arbeitman even Maor Buzaglo were big talents at Haifa that didn't developed as everyone expected. All of them have good football and could play in every club in Israel.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Haifa always thinks that foreigners are better than the israelies, thats why they left the young promises go, but i want the old Haifa to come back, my 3 wishes for Haifa, that their good game come back with israeli players and not so many foreigners, that thei new stadium will finally get built, and that will sign back to puma and get rid of those horrible lotto shirts they used this last season!!

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haifa always thinks that foreigners are better than the israelies, thats why they left the young promises go, but i want the old Haifa to come back, my 3 wishes for Haifa, that their good game come back with israeli players and not so many foreigners, that thei new stadium will finally get built, and that will sign back to puma and get rid of those horrible lotto shirts they used this last season!!
Haifa´s secret of success was, having the best Israeli players and good foreigners. The mix made Haifa champion of the decade. That is more or less what Beitar is trying to do, a good amount of Beitar players are from the NT together with good foreigners.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
There success will be heavily relied on the youth and what they had for the past 7 years.
If there is nothing, they will fail, because there is alot of emphasis for success that Elisha Levy is getting. And if he gets that than 2nd means nothing to Maccabi Haifa and their fans....

Overall, i think they have good scouts and they can get some good prospoects.
I hope they will pick up a good Goal Keeper possibly. I dont know why they dont go for someone European...or possibly that guy from Bney Yehuda....
but anyways..let them suffer :D
They are good rape material for Beitar :crazy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.