Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juve made the most money in the history from tickets sales in a single match against Real Madrid. They earned 3,500,000€. A great record, but I really didn't excpect this from Juventus.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
:eek:

thats a lot

Delle Alpi was finally full :)

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
What's so strange, people wanted to see a single Juve game which wasn't fixed or the referee wasn't bribed, they wanted something unpredictable, which they don't have in Juve's Seria A games..;).

·
Registered
418 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
I take it Madrid took 50,000 fans over then?
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
I hope so, maybe then they'd finally realise that their confidence was gravely misplaced. Oh how I'd love to have humiliated Madrid in front of 50,000 of their supporters

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Delle Alpi was full. We've been about 4.000 RM fans there, not sure how many Juventini.
Official price for the ticket for the RM sector was 50 euros, but 4 hours till match begin I've payed 100 to get the ticket. At the same time tickets for the worst place on Delle Alpi were sold for 60 euros. ;)

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
gray said:
I hope so, maybe then they'd finally realise that their confidence was gravely misplaced. Oh how I'd love to have humiliated Madrid in front of 50,000 of their supporters

You had the chance just 2 weeks ago, but you've been impotent. :pp

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
gray said:
I've been there my friend. :D

Such as last season's 2-1 win at their place. :D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts