Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma thefuture said:
They were all shite, and Ferguson displayed his tactical genuis yet again. So dissapointed with Man U, we need a coak like Mourinho who is a born champion and would never say 'next year'.

Probably not the right moment to ask this, but does someone agree to that opinion? Will a new coach guarantee more success? Is it time for Fergie to retire?

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
He would be class, my dad thinks Gullit would be a good manager for us, he would attract good players and apploy great attaking tactics

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
I agree, get O'Neill in now
And what has O'Neil achieved?

He has never done anything outside of Scotland, He never made an impact in England. We only talk about him because he manages Celtic and wins an uncompetitive league and cup each year.

He is not fit to clean Fergies boots and if you want to resign our club to the hoof and uninspiring football, then thats your look out.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Russell said:
And what has O'Neil achieved?

He has never done anything outside of Scotland, He never made an impact in England. We only talk about him because he manages Celtic and wins an uncompetitive league and cup each year.

He is not fit to clean Fergies boots and if you want to resign our club to the hoof and uninspiring football, then thats your look out.
He didnt have the money to do so, trust me, he would make the difference

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
No I don't think Fergie needs to go, he has created a dynasty at Old Trafford in the last 20 years - count his achievements.

I can't believe some of the stuff i'm reading in fact, you sound like arsenal fans!

He is building his last team, take a look at how young it is - 3 or 4 signings would make it a very strong 11 for the future.

What is all this panic for anyway, because we lost to the best European side of the decade at their peak last night? lol.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
I don't want Fergie out, not when he is in the middle of building a new squad. Some of you speak as is if he is above criticism, he isn't.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
i just dont think he is ready yet, i feel he needs a couple more years under a top manager before he can do something major like managing us

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Queiroz should get it IMO. **** the hoops manager.
And maybe Keano being an assistant manager??? Then after Queiroz retires, if Keano learns the trade, he could become the new coach.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
i just dont think he is ready yet, i feel he needs a couple more years under a top manager before he can do something major like managing us
Would you care to elaborate more on this?

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Drito said:
Queiroz should get it IMO. **** the hoops manager.
And maybe Keano being an assistant manager??? Then after Queiroz retires, if Keano learns the trade, he could become the new coach.
WO!!!! Drito, you going very far into the future :D

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
:D.....Well having Keano as manager would be a dream so aye:D.

But for the near future....definitely Queiroz. The guy is a superb.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Drito said:
:D.....Well having Keano as manager would be a dream so aye:D.

But for the near future....definitely Queiroz. The guy is a superb.
I would love to see that happen :D

1 - 20 of 140 Posts