Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why Ohh why isn't he used?

What is the problem?

You can grip here, argue, whatever...but what i'm interested in is why? Why is he not used? WHY?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
First let's make sure we talk about the problem Pulsar had addressed. Let's not get into a who's a better player discussion. We all know the quality of all of Inter's strikers, and that they are all world class.

The question is why has Recoba been totally forzen out the last two games, without being injured.

We all know that him & Mancini have had some differences of opinion this season, and some things have been said in the media towards each other form both parties.

However until just recently Recoba was being used as a sub, and the rift seemed to be over, and Mancini suprised us all by not including Recoba in the CL match against Porto & again today, against Milan.

He has said it was due to tactical reasons. Well tactically can anybody explain how not having a healthy Recoba on the bench is a good decision?

I'm sure he can think of 10 good reasons not to start him, but not even having him on the bench doesn't make sense to me.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. Mancio seems to not player ppl he hates. Like Davids and Favalli. That was so mean when in response to a question about davids not playing, he said something along hte lines of he would have to drop another person to get him into the squad

I mean like WTF

Its not a youth palyer you're trying to include
its frieken davids

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Exactly Pulsar

Favalli, Stankovic, Vieri :thumbsup:
'You will recover your form and I will help you with many many games''

Davids Recoba Emre :thmbdown:
'''Go and train with the Primavera or bend over and sit on the bench baby''

Mancini is completely fair with his decisionmaking, We ain't talking about who is good because like Sebastian said all these players are good or world class and will produce if given games. Just some are treated much much better than others.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe I think a better discussion would be to name this Mancio's Biased Coaching Attitude

Can you rename this thread to that Firdaus? Thanks

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I cant think of a reason really. Mancini cant be the asshole he seems to be. Maybe Recoba is not training hard? :confused:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Faisal said:
Forget it tonight showed that its the end of Recoba-Inter story. Mancini doesn't like him, Thats it.
Ya, but he probably still wont leave. he ha this stupid thing called loyalty.

I guess he is truly gratefull to Inter for taking him out of poverty, and making him a rich man. That's why he never left & probably never will.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Razman said:
I cant think of a reason really. Mancini cant be the asshole he seems to be. Maybe Recoba is not training hard? :confused:

Thats what he wants us to belive, Go and check out Javier Zanetti's quotes during the week before the Siena game after Recoba played a rare start against Anderlecht. He said Recoba has trained very well this week and then he the next day he wasn't even in the team for Siena.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The relationships that players have with Moratti, ala Vieri/Recoba/JZ/Cordoba/CZ, sometimes seem to get the better of management and business decisions on player personnel that we sometimes must make.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Faisal said:
Thats what he wants us to belive, Go and check out Javier Zanetti's quotes during the week before the Siena game after Recoba played a rare start against Anderlecht. He said Recoba has trained very well this week and then he the next day he wasn't even in the team for Siena.

Wow. Very good point. You have done your research well.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Sebastian50 said:
Ya, but he probably still wont leave. he ha this stupid thing called loyalty.

I guess he is truly gratefull to Inter for taking him out of poverty, and making him a rich man. That's why he never left & probably never will.

Nah man for sure now he will leave, If he doesn't leave now he won't get anymore support from me. Im serious now he isn't even a bench player and he even had to train with the youth team with Davids.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
You all know I'm not a fan of Recoba, and even though I respect Faisal's football knowledge, I laugh every time I see him saying that Recoba is the best talent he ever saw. But not putting him on the bench today was simply retarded, and only some personal stuff, something that is clear that Mancio mixes with his professional life, can explain this.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
I have no brain to talk about Recoba now.. But may be If he play to day`s match.. at least we would have scored a goal according to the statictics that shows that:
1- Oba and Vieri can`t play togther.
2- Adriano and Vieri can`t play togther.
3- Adriano and Oba cant play togther.
4- Recoba did play well with the three strikers.
too late for this bull-shit now, Recoba is on his way out no doubt.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
You all know I'm not a fan of Recoba, and even though I respect Faisal's football knowledge, I laugh every time I see him saying that Recoba is the best talent he ever saw. But not putting him on the bench today was simply retarded, and only some personal stuff, something that is clear that Mancio mixes with his professional life, can explain this.
Didnt any one tell you?? Recoba wasn`t even on the pench today. :jester: (aint this smilly means a clown?)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Fair enough Roberto, You even see that this has nothing to do with his form but personal issues with Mancini.

In his position he is my favourite and others favourite and his talent is obvious nobody denies this not even you but thats not the issue so its good that we didn't go into those Del Piero/Totti v Recoba arguments :D . After all Its obvious its personal because its not like he is fighting with Pele and Maradona for a place as a starter let alone the bench.

We should just stick with Mancini and Recoba nothing else. Im waiting for Recoba to speak out about this because he is being treated like a fool.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
I say he is off to Sampadoria for one year, then Arsenal or Juve for 2 years.. and then back to Inter to end his carrer.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its Mancio or Recoba. Moratti make ur choice.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Devious said:
I say he is off to Sampadoria for one year, then Arsenal or Juve for 2 years.. and then back to Inter to end his carrer.

But man he should of done this a long long time ago. He is 29 next month. His legs can't hold out for that long to show his true greatness. Maybe for 1 or 2 seasons but after that it will be a great player but in decline.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts