Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to post this a little bit late, but better late than never. ;)

This past Friday, the 6th of February, one of the Milan's legends, :star: Il Metronomo of Don Fabio's Invincibili Team :star: has had the joy of becoming father for the 2nd time in his life. His beautiful wife, Uriana gave birth to a lovely little daugther, Costanza. :angel: :star:

On behalf of all the Milanisti in this forum and all over the world, I'd like to congratulate Demetrio for this incredibly joyous event in his life. :happy::star: Congratulazioni!!!! :thumbsup:

This is the congratulations message from AcMilan.com on friday. :thumbsup:

E' NATA COSTANZA ALBERTINI: CONGRATULAZIONI DEMETRIO!
06 febbraio 2004 12:06

MILANO - Felicitazioni sentite, da parte di tutta la famiglia rossonera, a Demetrio e Uriana Albertini. E' nata Costanza, sorellina di Federico. Auguri!

Congratulazioni!!:)

FORZA COSTANZA!!!:star::cool:
FORZA DEME! PER SEMPRE UNO DI NOI!!!:star::star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Payman, keep an eye on Federico ;) he may be our future Metronomo

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
For sure Diavolo!He's one to keep an eye on!!!:cool::star:
You know people what would be unbelievable beautiful? To see Frederico, Christian and George Junior all one day play in the starting 11 of Milan, just like their glorious father. :thumbsup:

Only at Milan do you see such a thing!!!Milan, a family tradition for generations!!!!:proud: :heart: :star::cool: :thumbsup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Christian is San Paolo's song, who's already playing in the Milan's youth; George Junior, Weah's son, is already playing for Baresi's Primavera. And Frederico (how old is he btw?) should definitely join Milanello at an early age as well to continue the tradition!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
For sure Diavolo!He's one to keep an eye on!!!:cool::star:
You know people what would be unbelievable beautiful? To see Frederico, Christian and George Junior all one day play in the starting 11 of Milan, just like their glorious father. :thumbsup:

Only at Milan do you see such a thing!!!Milan, a family tradition for generations!!!!:proud::heart: :star::cool: :thumbsup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Christian is San Paolo's song, who's already playing in the Milan's youth; George Junior, Weah's son, is already playing for Baresi's Primavera. And Frederico (how old is he btw?) should definitely join Milanello at an early age as well to continue the tradition!!!:thumbsup:
And Payman, tutor in "Perdenti History":D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aca,
Eventough currently Deme plays for Lazio, his heart is 200% Milanista and will remain so for ever. :proud::star: So let us say, that she will soon become a Rossonera before she knows it...;) If it's not Daddy, it will be Frederico to show her the light of reason...;)

Diavolo,
That would be an honour!:star:
:tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Btw, anyone has any info on the little Milanista Angel- Baby Girl of Deme? I mean, how much she weighs and if possible, a pic of her?

Maybe the real and official best fan of Deme aka Albertini4Ever can enlighten us, no?;)

Cheers.:)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
i just scolded Dagoods,but you lot are even weirder freaks.

FFS asking for baby pictures of an ex-player is going well beyond the extreme sadness of Payman's moonighting duties for an Asian TV company,his nerdy delving into the crevices of USA arseole implants ,i know it's just for research,but blimey :eek:

i am now seeing sicko portraits of Albertini's lovechilds being swapped for good old fashioned currency round the city,oh my :D well i am hoping not.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jern,
My fav Gooner, :howler:
You never fail to crack me up dude!!!:thumbsup:

Nah, just curious and Albertini is not just a mere ex-player. He's a true :star: legend :star: , one whom will be always remembered, respected and admired by the Milanisti worldwide as he was one of the most emblematic figures of our beloved team for the past 10 years. His importance would be the same of say, your # 4, our boy Paddy. :) If not bigger! Remember, Paddy is ours before being a Gooner...:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
63,337 Posts
yes,Albertini is such a legend you've been playing table tennis with him all round Europe,basically trying to offload him whenever and however.,sheer loyalty :D

not to worry though because you still have 'your boy' Paddy :D although he looks a bit shorter for you than he does for us,a bit whiter,a bit longer and greasier hair and a bit more Jesus like :D except you have a Jesus that can't do the miracle ball juggling of Paddy :tongue: what went wrong? :howler:

Paddy is ours and you know it ,he is half London/half Paris but about 000.01% Milan,he passed through and you blew him out like the 'instant gratification ' club you are :D

just to tell the home truths you needed :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jern,
You got it all wrong my friend! When I said Paddy was ours before yours, I mean, he's first and foremost French before being a Gooner. :stuckup: That's all. ;)

And about Deme, yes it's sad the way he was treated in the last couple of years, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a Milan legend and that Milan fans will always have a very fond memory of him. The reason he was "played tennis ball all accross Europe" was because of personality clash with a couple of high placed personalities within the team. But enough of this talk about digging the not so pleasant memories. This thread is solely to congratulate him for his little daughter angel. :angel:

Just to put the dots on the I you need to be reminded from time to time...;)

Cheers.;)

·
63,337 Posts
as it happens Payman,i was talking to Paddy the other week at Shenley,and he is first and foremost Senegalese,then he adds a bit of Regents Park/Hampstead because of his girlfriend :D ,then he adds a bit of Paris last and lastmost :D :howler:

he said he will never be truly French because his heart belongs to the Arsenal,even his mother now lives here in Little France in Hampstead ;)

actually i made all that up,he is French you ol' perv :tongue:

anyway i don't really want to congratulate Albertini on his new kid,i don't even know the brat :tongue:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Jern, oh Jern, are you stalking me lately? Following my every step?:stress: Should I alert the Xtratime Security Patrol?:googly:
:howler:

About Paddy, I don't care what he is, as long as he plays as magnificiently as he's been for my beloved Les Bleus, then he'll always be a legend for me. :) So you folks better take very good care of little Patou. :tongue:

About Albertini, what you said was not particulalry nice my good Gooner. Please do not spoil the good and cheerful atmosphere in here with your sinister and sarcastic typical British black humour.:googly: If you don't want to congratulate him, then you don't have anything to do in this thread. :stuckup::fero: Just look at that adorable, angelique, innocent little angel that his little daughter is and that should be enough to make you whisper, at least a soft and genuine congrats, no?:angel: :) Can you do that?Pleaaaaaaaaazzze!!!!::)

Speaking of Little France in Hampstead, can you do us Frenchies a favor and save little David from his current depression in the hell he's living in the cold and taciturn Turin? He'd be so happy to be again with his best friend Titi and mentor Monsieur Arsène. :)

Cheers.;)

·
63,337 Posts
alright i'll wet the little brats head,congrats to Albertini's new born devilkid ;)

oh and Trezeguet you mean? he doesn't fit into Wengers plans,all Wenger's players need to be providers and goalscorers,not one or the other,it's a different philiosophy but one we enjoy at the Arsenal. :cool:

these were his comments when he bought Reyes,i think he learnt his lesson after wating money on Jeffers ;)

btw,i'm not stalking you,your just the only sad sack in my league that i can find posting at this time of morning(0328 GMT) :eek:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:thumbsup: for congratulating little angel Costanza!:):angel:

Cheers.:):cool: :proud:

Now, about Trez, I have a strong hunch he'll be a Gooner this summer after a successful and triumphal Euro and then, you'll realize the aweseome power of the Trez-Titi combo up front, one of the most amzing in the world!:star: I'm pretty sure that Monsieur Arsène will find a spot for David. He knows him better than anyone in this world and he is rather smart..;)

Well, it's 20 to 11 pm in here, I'm doing a school project and also checking the forums from time to time while you're still awake at 3 am? :eek: What's wrong with you dude? Just came home from a fiesta or can't fall asleep? Whatever the case, it's time for you to crash as it's dangerously showing signs of court-circuit in your rather fairly obsolete system...:tongue:

Cheers.;)

M

·
0 Posts
SS are you sure Christian is already playing for Milan youth team ? 7 years old is enough ?:confused: If he is that's because he is Paolo's son :tongue: or he is great enough ?

Ah congratulations to Deme and Uriana :star:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
MM4life said:
SS are you sure Christian is already playing for Milan youth team ? 7 years old is enough ?:confused: If he is that's because he is Paolo's son :tongue: or he is great enough ?

Ah congratulations to Deme and Uriana :star:
I am quite sure they have youth team for players down to that age. we are not talking Primavera here. :D

Good to see some Italians keeping up the birth statistics. ;)

·
63,337 Posts
San Siro said:
Now, about Trez, I have a strong hunch he'll be a Gooner this summer after a successful and triumphal Euro and then, you'll realize the aweseome power of the Trez-Titi combo up front, one of the most amzing in the world!:star: I'm pretty sure that Monsieur Arsène will find a spot for David. He knows him better than anyone in this world and he is rather smart..;)

Cheers.;)
well if Juve are selling they are going to want a decent fee for him especially if he's just lit up Portugal,so i think the only way we will get him is if he decides to let his contract run down ,we have only small sums to play with now we have bought Reyes.;)

but i don't know if Arséne would find a spot,we play virtually no high balls for Trez to score any heads and Henry is our top of the diamond,so we would have to completely alter our style of play to fit him in. :cool:

of course we could do it and Henry can basically play anywhere in the front six he is that good,i even think he can become a conventional playmaker in his thirties when he loses his pace. ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Henry can basically play anywhere in the front six he is that good,i even think he can become a conventional playmaker in his thirties when he loses his pace. ;)
JL, do you think that Henry should live in Milan, or maybe, as many suggest, near Lake Como (it's a beautiful spot even George Clooney lives their);)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts