Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raul gonzalez blanco is untouchable. the day he leaves madrid will be the day lorenzo sanz is crucified and the estadio santiago bernabeu is burnt to the ground by satan himself. i am utterly disusted and insulted!!! $35 million??????????????????/
try $100 and you might have a chance. milan fans are so annoyed with their own team, plus the fact that bierhoff is staying ( sorry i gotta larf) that they think they can get raul. i'm gonna go lie down and try to stop laughing.

hala madrid!!!

hala real gonzalez blanco!!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
My dear i understand your anger perfectly!
But the cold hard harsh fact is that Il Cavaliere, (Berlusconi) can have ANYONE if he really wants to!
The only football clubs presidents that can be considered in the same level of wealth as him are l'Avvocatto Agnelli (Juventus), and Murdoch (Man U)!Sanz is not near to be able to resist Berlusconi!
Berlusconi can even buy twice the whole Barca, Real and Valencia team if he really wants to!with not even half of his money!!!OLE! :)
35M$, or 75M$ or 100M$ or 250M$, its not a problem!The only problem is:Is Berlusconi REALLY interessted and after Raul or not?If he is, then the next thing you know is Raul in a Rossonero jersey!
Berlusconi wants to build a team in Milan worthy of the name Milan!That's why he wants to bring to Milan for next year Figo, Denilson and either Raul or Morientes (as of the latest news from Italy) and a couple of defenders and a new coach.
But i would not mind also guys like Savio or Salgado! :) :) :) (But i'll tell Berlusconi not to touch Real as I also Love Real!
Forza Magico Milan!
Diavolo!Il Diavolo Volera Di Nuovo!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the problem with football now... Every one thinks that money can buy everything.

Selling Raul is selling your soul. He is as Madrista as is possible.

I don't think that what ever the price Il Cavilieri offers that Real would ever offer him. Think about ....Raul's only 22 (23 next week) and among the best in the world. He's got so many years left.

With all his money, they should have got past the first round of the CL =)

Just wait a few more years after La Liga keeps improving...no Spaniard will want to go to Italy =)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
OK< Berlusconi is wealthy, but he can't buy the whole Real Madrid team! I mean Sanz just wouldn't sell them ;) And about Raul, IMO even if Berlusconi gives 200 mln$ for him, Sanz has his hands tied. He just can't sell the guy, or he would be crucified as Chris put it. I mean the guy is just all Real, I think it's no coinsidence God gave him the name Raul --> that's almost Real = Raul Madrid. He is for the next 5 years untouchable really. There is simply no price tag for him. What worries me is the Morientes news, because we all know Sanz is a bit greedy and if someone gives 50 mln he might just take it. I hope not, but hell Sanz isn't exactly my fav dude :(

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
All this is crap my friends.
These is NO SUCH THING as a president who spends $500M in one year to buy players! No Berlusconi, no Murdoch, no Agnelli, nobody.
Nobody has shown to be that stupid (yet!)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Unfortunately our poor San Siro doesn't seem to realise such an obvious thing. Trezeguet is already heading for Milan so gimme a break! What do they need Mori down there for?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha!!!
RAUL for 100mil
no way if i were sanz i would never sell him
for 500 MILLION.
milan seem to be too hungry.
they already have SHEVCHENKO,BIERHOFF(NOT LEAVING),JOSE MARI they want FIGO,RIVALDO, RAUL, MORIENTES,TREZEGUET where will they fit all of them.
and not to mention a couple of more defenders
****in hell where will the current MILAN team go.

------------------
FORZA MADRID
FORZA ANELKA
FORZA MORIENTES
FORZA RAUL

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Milan have big amitions, but a bit of a weird way of taking things. When you have to many stars it always busts. The team from before 4 years proved it and it will happen again...

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Yes labas, I will, and you know why? Because the club I love is only ONE, I might also like a few others, but I'm a true fan only of Real Madrid, no matter who plays and who doesn't. Real Madrid for me is much greater than any footballer.
And there are only three clubs I really hate, no matter who plays there and who doesn't, it's the whole history and existence of these clubs that really makes me sick.

It will take much much more for me to support Milan and not to gloat with its failures than Raul and Mori playing there.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Very smart Hala! All I said is it would be sad to see our favorite guys failing so miserably in their possible new clubs. I think that's fairly obvious, especially Raul, who is IMO the symbol of our team. I have never doubted your commitment to the club, so why post this?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts