Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two outstanding and exceptional talents have been discovered in Argentina. Both of these kids are about 11 to 12 years old. Their names are Sergio Maradona (no relation to Diego) and Leandro Depetris. I haven’t seen them play, but I have read about them. They have caused so much attention in Argentina.

Football Analysts, have compared their current overall skill, talent, technique and footballing condition to that of Diego Maradona when he was the same age (11-12 years old) Both Sergio and Leandro are attacking midfielders, that have the capacity and ability of a good 17-18 year old player. In fact Depetris has already been signed by AC Milan, and he will move to Italy when he turns 15. Maradona, on the other hand is being watched by a number of Italian and Spanish clubs.

What is incredible about these two players, is mainly the fact that the Argentinean Football Association has established that since Diego Maradona, no other youth player in Argentina has ever met the same potential that Sergio Maradona and Leandro Depetris have shown at such a young age.

Guys, we have a lot to be thankful for. Remember, this message because, in a few years everyone will know about the these two players.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Sounds great!!! :) :) :)
Thx Czar.Can u tell me where these 2 kids are playing now a days.Moreover i heard that Riquelme & Romagnoli might move to Milan.But actually when they gonna move??? :)

Forza Milan!!
Forza Argentina

J

·
0 Posts
Czar as always argentina is amother of great players since now till the end of the world ..and i,ll keep their names in mind for sure

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
wow, argentina is getting better and better everyday. im running out of patience because im dying to see all these youngsters make big impact in europe and the rest of the world.

ARGENTINA WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.

J

·
0 Posts
argentina i,m mad of u
coz u said argentina will dominate the world for many years
argentina will rull the world for many many many many many many many years manooo hehehe
and by the way
where from iran
i went there for some days

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Great! Recently Argentina produces more talents than all of the other countries together. I'm glad Milan finally understood what type of players to buy (Argentinians).
Heh, I only doubt how are you going to choose your squad for the national team, and now when Aimar and Saviola finally reach the maturity of the older player. :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hopefully, this new Maradona with the same name will be just as good. Because if he had the same name it would be soooo damn amazing, the press would love it, football would blow up.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EcilpsE,
What you have written is so true. The press would go nuts. In fact it has already started in Argentina, both kids have already been on newspaper covers, tv shows, etc. Now, you can imagine if they meet their much talked about potential in the next few years. The international press would simply explode. Both kids are very confident (not cocky) personality wise. Obviously, the added pressure would be on Sergio Maradona, who would constantly have to deal with never ending comparative arguments between his abilities and that of Diego.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mushfiq,
Depetris is currently playing for a junior team in Argentina by the name of Atlético Brown de San Vicente, but he has already been signed by AC Milan, and will move to Italy in the next 3 years, after he turns 15.

Maradona, plays for one of the junior teams, of Newell's Old Boy’s' which is a league team in Argentina.

Riquelme, may move to AC Milan, if he does it won't happen before June, 2001.

Romagnoli, is also wanted by AC Milan, but I can't see him being transferred just yet. Also, quite a few clubs in Italy and Spain, are said to be keen in signing him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts