Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a website he told me about: http://www.geocities.com/seccionborrachos

Is he really Ultra-Sur?:) I don't know:eek:

And here's a little song composed by some Scotsman: Have fun!
WE WILL NEVER DIE, OUR PRIDE IS WAY TOO HIGH. LET THEM SAY WHAT THEY WILL BECAUSE WE ARE REAL MADRID, WE ARE FREE, WE ARE CRAZY, BUT ONE THING THAT WERE NOT IS BARCALONA!!!!!!! MADRID (CLAP) MADRID (CLAP) (...)

Cool, huh?:D

P

·
0 Posts
Does this guy really know what Ultra Sur is? I'm inclined to think he doesn't, because it's a pretty sad group of ass*oles. If you think these guys are cool, go chat with some West Ham fans :)

I'm not on about this website, which isn't even really up, but what Ultra Sur is.

If any one wants to argue with me on this on, go ahead, but there is no place in Real Madrid for Ultra Sur or their so-called "fans".

P

·
0 Posts
Yep, and they are known for sitting behind the goal. You may remember them interrupting a CL game in 98, I believe, because they fu*ked with a goal post. The game was delayed while Real borrowed another post from a different stadium -- all the while on live television all over Europe, the world for that matter. how embarrassing.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I remember that damn well. I was a Madritista already then and i remember the whole game. It was very embarrasing indeed. i didn't know Ultra -Sur was responsible though:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts