Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now the board feels kind of scattered. The topics go of topic all the time and many people decide to post a new topic about something that has ben discussed under someone else's topic.

I am NOT blaming anyone, i just want this board to be the best and easy to get into. Members who come back from a pause from Xtratime will have a hard time to "catch-up" (i experienced this myself)

So can we try and have some better control over that the discussions stay under one topic?

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
haha....quite simple, the long columns are built on off-topic posts, and the topics with some words such as election or players' names are rumors&news or team talk.
Yeah, we should slow down a little bit to let all fans stick to the discussion:).... but for our great achievement (which is become the BIGGEST board in Xtratime)....keep on posting!!!!! millions more!!!!;)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Since there has been no argument on this, i think I will agree with R&B a bit on this one. There is really a lot of stuff going on and it's getting harder and harder to catch up. Of course it's wonderful to have a lively forum, but let's not make this a repeat of Lazio:( Let's keep it clean and sensible. I will not delete topics, because i have n right to do that, if they are not insulting. It's up to you guys to ignore people that come in here and instead of taking the time to read, just put up topics like: Can antone give me a short briefing of the situation? If this anoys you people, just ignore it and we'll have the problem gone. Many thx again to the posters here and good luck! We're heading for the silver now...:D

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good! I would like to see what Real player,hala and Pablo has to say about this since they are regular posters here :)

Also, labas-take a look at Sslazio's topic about raul. I dont know if he thinks he belongs there at 28 or not? What do you make of it??

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Did it all our regulars' fault to make our beloved Real board scattered?:(
OK, I will stop saying off-topic if you want, and give all the quality team talks!

Actually we can give a advice to all the fans whom visit this board:
READ first, and then POST!
I think it is a good way to avoid opening several topic of the same things.

Also, save all the off-topic talks under several columns that we already have, such as
Many congrats to all you Madritistas...,
10 richest dudes...
and Enough of the rumours...here's our squad for next year as it stands!....don't make something more.....(of course, if you can't help making a brand new very funny one, I don't mind;))

Above all, sorry for the messes.

P

·
0 Posts
I'd agree. I don't see the problem staying off of topic under those three posts for now. Let's face it, now there's not a whole lot of real, credible Real news :) But yeah, things kind of have got scattered for better or worse.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yes, I have seen the Raul post made by Salas and I don't care./ If I were to ban every moron ion xtratime I would have to be here all day:cool: Anyway the rules for me from now till 9th of september are:
1) post anything you like! UNLESS
a) it's in a different language than english. try to avoid private conversations on the board.
b) the topic has already been posted or something close too it, and what you're doing is in reality just saying the same thing again. For this part, it's up to you guys, to not answer - leave the new thread alone and keep the already started ones running.
2) post off-topic stuff if you like! I don't care:D so use up the time you have, because as soon as the season starts all these freedoms are gonna go.

ALSO! very important!!! I am leaving on the 15th of July and I will be absent for two weeks at least (it depends on wether I'll hook something down by the sea:D). I have left the job of moderating to Real&Barcafan - he knows my password and he will have the possibility to log-in as me - labas - and do the job of a moderator. So remember, from the 15th there is a new boss in this forum:D Not that I ever considered meself as anything bigger than you guys:( So I just wanted you to inform you guys of the changes during the summer time now...!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope you wont take this all thsat serious, i meant that with small efforts we can make it even better here. Dont try and post the world best analyse every time you post!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts