Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
What a **** game prick. How's your sore arse after your latest injury?hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
:D

L

·
0 Posts
RazorUK said:
Your game is up Lucio;):D
What's a scouser doing kissing arse in the Man Utd forum. Perhaps you've swapped alegiences after we thrashed you in the quarter-finals, though why you've chosen Manyoo for your new team who knows. hahahahahaha

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Look I know who you are Lucio;) Do I need to warn both of your usernames on the forums:D;)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
It is easy to check IP addresses monsiour beef;):D

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
How lame can one be? :rolleyes:

Trying to heat up things by claiming to be German and start flaming threads in the own forum :rollani:.

Friendly people coming into this forum to defend ManU :eek: and yet there is nothing to defend at all...

Would have been the first time anyway a German was making trouble in an English forum :tongue:.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
You dont have to check his IP to know he aint a German, just check a certain organ and you will know enough... :rolleyes:

I hope actions are taken by this pathetic incident.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Psycho said:
You dont have to check his IP to know he aint a German, just check a certain organ and you will know enough... :rolleyes:

What the flyin' feck are you on about??

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Psycho said:

Lke he caused any problems at all Psycho:rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
RazorUK said:

Lke he caused any problems at all Psycho:rolleyes:

Yeah sure, he is English (or English fan), he can't cause any problems in Xtratime, sorry for forgetting the law :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
And I thought our rules are too strict, punishing a long time member for pretending to be a Bayer fan who doesn't cause any harm, IS strict. What if some Israeli Liverpool fan would stir up troubles, would I say he is trying to offend me?

And BTW - Lucio did nothing wrong.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Raanan said:
And BTW - Lucio did nothing wrong.
Even if he were German and came in this forum just to talk dirty and express his confidence, that's nothing wrong as it seems- Real and Barca fans do it almost daily:D.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maybe the players should've played this game before the match

;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I am talking about a organ that is found cranial of the belly button, Fred, not about the region you would love to check ;)

Seeing that both a CM and Admin define his posts and behaviour as nothing wrong redefines my understanding of the rules :)
And cause an Admin should actually know what he is talking about, I will act accordingly in the future, with reference to this case ;)

PS: Oh, Ra, who said your rules are too strict? I think you still havent understood what the matter is with these rules, have you? :) Maybe you should read more careful the next time people express their doubts cause of some rules you are going to install :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.