1.Richard Wright
2.Micheal Riziger
3.Ben Thatcher
4.Dan Petrescu
5.Rui Costa
6.Youseff Chippo
7.That Bolton Midfielder/Attacker
(i couldn't think of his name!)
8.Andy Cole? (don't know about that one)
9.Don Hutchison
10.Magnus Hedman

What do you think? I'm not to sure about some of them myself! If you have any names arriving in the summer, tell me!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
ok,im gonna tell you how it is.
rui costa: won't come for sure.
dan pretescu: is so happy in chelsea and wanna finnish his career in london.
andy cole: will not come this year,maybe next if ruud is too good.
magnus hedman: is really good,and i wonder why he wanna play in such a loser club like coventry,if he leaves he will go to a epl top club.
michael reiziger:likes the dutch colony in spain with van gaal.
chippo:maybe i have not heard anything

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Johanssen Rich???

I think that Robson may be able to get a few of the continental players due to the respect he has all over the world.
Wright and Hedmaan are outtas as Robbo has said that a new goalie is not needed.
Rui Costa - don't think so but who knows.
De La Penya?? - he'd be at a good price and he will break out of his poor spell (shows glimpses with Marseille).
Sutton - maybe Fergie's injury will result in this transfer. We all know Shearer likes to work with this guy.
Sheringham - cheap, experienced, sub, likes Shearer. He wants to go abroaf but who will take him??
Emerson - yep the Boro one. He plyed under him for Porto and Robbo rated him very highly.
Hutch is also a good sugestion as he will add grit to the midfield.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Calado of Benfica is almost a sure thing. Bobby Robson has been checking him out quite a bit lately.
Thats all the info i have guys.
So what do u think, personally i hate the guy but thats just because he plays for Benfica.

Viva Sporting

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep dreaming Richard, one page you have a completelt differnt lists. Stick to playing on your playstation and let real fans talk about football you moran.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Gudjohnsen is the guy that has been linked from Bolton by the way. I think a bigger name should come.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats the one Gudjohnson! Thanks pool-til-i-die

[This message has been edited by Richard (edited 29-04-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Michael Reiziger, is one of the few Dutchmen at Barca guaranteed of a starting line-up place. I'm sure he'll want to win the CL again, like he did with Ajax, then of course Newcastle isn't such a good choice.

Sutton and Sheringham would be good. Together with Shearer, great things could happen, Shearer and Sutton re-united after the Blacmburn glory days, and Shearer - Sherigham, devestating partnership with England once. And then Rui Costa or Sa Pinto, to deliver it to them, hey maybe Newcastle could win the CL after-all with such a talented collection should those players come.
But at the back, well, Reiziger will surely not come, and Nolberto Solano's departure will leave a huge gap.
So the problems seem to go on, nothing new for Newcastle and Robson.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts