·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
What credit should the dutch get?:confused:

Spain won't do much either, i am afraid:(

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I think the Dutch will do very well this W.C. Spain won't make it to the W.C. Belgium will make a terrific comeback!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
FiveMagics said:
A joke is the USA trying to organize a 'soccer' team.
:D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Belgium will make a terrific comeback!!!!!!
Don't be so sure about that you play at Serbia and Montenegro next who are the leaders of the group and then you also have Spain left on the schedule who almost never miss a World Cup, very tough indeed ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Knoxville has spoken! :D I'm a little relieved that he didn't put in Italia in there. ;)

So there is a minute chance of Italia then.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Hajduk_Hrvatska said:
The joke is you England fans dreaming of winning the world cup (even 66' was a fluke)! I guarantee the USA will win the WC before England does, guarantee it.

There you go again.......funny as fu*k you lot!!!

Ever thought about doing standup?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Nico said:
There you go again.......funny as fu*k you lot!!!

Ever thought about doing standup?
It's true, England is shit, I hate the USA team but I see an upcoming team when I see one, since I said before England wins they'll have a very long time so don't worry.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Hajduk_Hrvatska said:
It's true, England is shit, I hate the USA team but I see an upcoming team when I see one, since I said before England wins they'll have a very long time so don't worry.
You may have an up and coming team but its still not as 'up and coming' as the present English team. England may not win a world cup for a very long time but to say the USA will win it before them is a bit over the top.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Ambis said:
Don't be so sure about that you play at Serbia and Montenegro next who are the leaders of the group and then you also have Spain left on the schedule who almost never miss a World Cup, very tough indeed ;)
Oh yes, it will be tough, but I think Spain will choke... Serbia is a tough match, which we must win. It is damn near impossible to go there and win, but we can try. If we get that win, I see Belgium going through to the W.C. The confidence will carry them through Spain which is played in Belgium.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:nono:

Attachments

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is ruud dancing :wth:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Nico said:
You may have an up and coming team but its still not as 'up and coming' as the present English team. England may not win a world cup for a very long time but to say the USA will win it before them is a bit over the top.
You? I'm not American.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts