Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe what I've seen recently with Liverpool!! TO add to that, I've heard that Zidane was ready to sign, as long as we qualified for the Champions' League (is this true?).
Houiller must sign a left back and 2 midfielders. We are at least 3 players short of Man Utd and Arsenal. We have no creativity in our midfield whatsoever, don't even say Redknapp.

One last thing, I'd like to comment on Bradford game. What the hell was Heskey playing at?? Certainly not football. Why is it that he miscontrols the ball all the time and therefore loses it a lot? Also, why did he try and dummy or flick every single pass on Sunday? Our only good players that day were Gerrard and Westerveld.

P.S Camara MUST play!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, the topic should say

"a left back and 2 midfielders"

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I thought Vlad and Camara looked good when they came on, just a pity that it was too late in the match!
I'd agree with the need for a left back, in midfield my main concern is left winger, how far away are Ritchie Partridge and Layton Maxwell from the first team? Could they answer the creativity problem, or do we need to go out and spend a fortune on a couple of top class wingers?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts