Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Espen Johnsen of Norway, who plays for Start

He is a great goalkeeper. Liverpool and Manchester Unided are interested in him. He will soon play for a BIG clubs in Europe.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Well, never heard about that guy. However, Swedens keeper future looks bright:

Andreas Isaksson only 18 years of age :eek: and playing for Juventus. Of course he can't take va der Saars #1 shirt, but he's still very young, and as goalie he is even younger:cool:
Then we have Daniel Andersson, not of Bari, but Trelleborg, also very young, and from the same club as Isaksson!!!!!:D

So I think Scandinavian goalie future is bright:D:cool::D

See U all in 2002 :cool:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sebastian Frey will be the best Goalkeeper in Serie A next season

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Olivier Renard (2e goallie of Udinese) and Gillet (Monza) are great to!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Top 5 keepers under 23 are as folows in no specific order.

Frey
Casillas
Isakasson
Buffon
Abiati

the five best keepers on the new Millenium without a doubt. The swede is a top class keeper. I remember he played a pre-season game for Juve last season and he was kicking @RSE!!!!!!!!!

Frey is Frey.....NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I´m sorry Tazz,but Isaksson is not that good that he´s one of the top five goalkeepers in the world under 23.
Landreau is very good.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
yoyoyo Recoba...........have you ever seen Isakkson play he is outstanding

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
THE BOTTOM line is that

FREY IS BIG BOUT HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah a barbadian expression......hmmmm.......no one is laughing :confused:

That was funny guys......

Seriously though Frey is definately gonna be one o fthe better French keepers in history after Barthez retires probably in 2 years or so from the national team due to boredom no doubt :(:(:( Frey will take over and rule the roost.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cassilas is already an international for spain
first choice keeper for madrid and the best in the world.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Ofcourse, I have seen him. I´m swedish so it would be weird if I haven´t seen him. I don´t think that he´s so great right now, but I´m sure he can be real good in the future. It´s healthy for him to go to another club than Juventus where he gets no matches.

It seems like he has a tough name to spell for most of you guys. Andreas Isaksson. There you have it.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
underrated

the most underrated keeper in europe is jerzy dudek i watched him play for feynoord and for poland and in some games he has just been spectacular stoping penalties and i even heard critics call him the best in europe.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I'm just wondering, Dudek isn't the number one in Poland is he???
I saw two games in the in the Euro qualification with Poland, Poland-Sweden at the Slaski Stadium and
Sweden-Poland at Råsunda, in the first match their was some Szymotalski or something like that, in the other I don't remember, but he wasn't good.

My question is, why isn't Dudek # 1 :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Everybody calm down. Have you ever heard of ELefteropoulos form OLYMPIAKOS i guess not if you knew how good he is then you forgot all others. He won a price this year as the best young goakkeeper in europe. You italians know for sure i guess. ANd Juve Fiorentina and Real has a very close look at him.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yes i know him he had a superb C.L. in 98/99 when he was voted onto the dream team at ESPN and Uefa.

As for his name i am not sure that is it but the Olympiakos goalie KICS @RSE but i thought he was like 29 or sommin.

How old is he exactly?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ele is 22 going on 23...

At the 98-99 CL when the top 10 saves were released Ele had #1 and #3...:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts