Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR> Newcastle boss Bobby Robson is closing in on Spain and Atletico Madrid star Kiko in an ambitious £4.5million deal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This can't be real ? £4.5 million, where do they get this.. Don't they know Kiko ? For this price they don't even got half a Kiko !

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
who said that he was 22?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i haven't mentioned his age and i know he is 28, so what ? Age has nothing do to with it.

Maybe a relegation clause but i don't think so. Their were already bids of more then four times the value mentioned here. I just think that this 'exclusive' news was dreamed by a reporter ..

·
Registered
708 Posts
What I mean by mentioning his age is that he is old enough that a huge transfer big is improbable.

D

·
0 Posts
Atletico need money, 4.5 million punds isn't that bad, take it or leave it.

Do Kiko a faovur, don't let a player of his quality play in the Primera 2.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As I said, age has nothing to do with it. 28 is not old you know. It's not because he is 28 that he isn't worth as much as when he was 22. Look at Vieri - Batistuta for example. I'm not saying that they should pay so much for him (i wouldn't reject the offer though ;)) but 4.5 million is not enough if it was up to me.. He deserves better then playing in second division. We'll have to wait and see what he is going to do..

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He didn't played until the end of december because of an injury but when he came back he played all games except for the last 2 league games because of a small muscular injury and they wouldn't take any risks so he could be ready for the cup final..

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Kiko would be a great buy and the price sounds right. Hasslebaank looks to be going for 15 million and it seems that clubs are taking advantage of their precarous transfer situation and the crooked Jesus Gill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts