Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not Veron? Nah, only kidding... :)

I wouldn't invest them in another attacker, I would buy a couple of outstanding midfielders instead. One of them should be Rui Costa for sure. As for the attack I would like to bring in Signori as a rather cheap short term replacement until Di Vaio, Galletti or Bonazzoli can take the step into the team for good.

But since you obviously are asking about a replacement in attack I would go for Hasselbaink. I have only considered players that I know are for sale. These include (among others). Pippo Inzaghi, Morientes, Montella and Kluivert.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Lets say that Tanzi decides to sell Crespo because he received a massive bid from Juve./Lazio/Milan.We have enough money to get practically whoever we want to replace him.WHO should be that man? WHO should be Crespo's succesor?Should he be a proven striker or a young talent from Argentina/Brazil?

In my opinion,we should go for none else than Javier Saviola.HE would be the only solution I would accept if Tanzi sells our beloved Hernan.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Verdi buying veron, i am starting to think you are going bad like parma mania(just kidding)

I think we shouldn't again buy a young south amirican.

I think we should buy Nonda or Cathana 2 strikers of little clubs(rennes and Malaga)
who have proven 2 score very easily!

Or we should buy a expierenced player like
Muzzi or k. Andersson.

We have a little chance of buying Hasselbaink
but superstars like Kluivert, Morientes would never join parma
it's said but true

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Morientes will play for Viola next season if Roma get Bati. So why wouldn't he be interested to play for Parma?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Wrong Willem! Fio have already talked with Morientes and his agent. He is very positive about coming to Italy and Florence. The only problem is Real who are not 100% sure of selling him. IF Roma buys Bati he's a viola for sure.
To stay with this topic I agree with Amo. Saviola would be the best replacement for u. As Verdi says, it would also be a good idea to get a short term replacement like Beppe Signori or Roby Baggio.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I'm talking crap, am I Willem? :) Real will probably sell the guy since they will start Raul and Anelka next season and Morientes wouldn't accept to sit on the bench. Naturally Real prefer to sell him abroad and Morientes himself have said that he would like to play in Italy.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
This is a hypothetical one you're right Amo. But anyway Saviola is not that much of a central forward. Van Nistelrooy is injured, Pippo $uck$. Montella is a good opportunity, plus Javier Saviola (this would be interesting plus dynamic and dreadful attack). Also Jardel is not that bad. Milosevic and Sukur seem also to be leaving but they are not on the level of Crespo (I can say they are far away), so you better keep him rather than replacing him with one of these. You don't want Bie...., so I won't mention his name.
My vote is Montella (and if possible with Saviola), but Crespo is going to stay.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Amo with you all the way - Javier Saviola and Pablo Aimaar for Parma next season.

Pablo as playmaker and Saviola as striker.

Instead of Costa maybe Gallardo from Monaco, Instead of Vanoli maybe Jovan Stankovic. I would like Parma to play more like Zacs teams does - with a powerforward like Bierhoff but opt for someone who can acctualy play football ex Savio Milosevic.

Thuram - Laursen - Cannvaro

Fuser - Baggio - Gallardo/Costa - Bolano - J Stankovic

Savio Milosevic - Amoroso

Serie A teams always have trouble with powerstrikers and that´s how you explain Batigol, Vieri, Bierhoff.

Forza Parma.

Ps. If Tanzi failed to sign Lauren he doesn´t stand much of a chance to sign Milosevic.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Verdi i don't say you are talking crap but i still think morientes is not going away from spain.

About the striker couple raul can play behind the 2 so he can still be used
If he goes to Italy i think he will lose his starting place in spains national squad.

Roma also want's to sign him if they don't get Batigoal

·
Registered
859 Posts
Maybe J Stankovic can arrive since we were after him last year.

I think R Madrid would be interested in selling Morientes for big money if they get Alfonso. They have also bought Diego Tristan so Morientes could very well be possible.

Another idea is to sell Crespo to Lazio if they can get Pablo Angel to us from River.
There´s been talks about that before so maybe.
But most likely is a swap, Crespo to Lazio and Salas + money to Parma. :( :(

·
Registered
385 Posts
I know about Micoud, Bonazzolli and Appiah are Parma new players...I think we lose Lauren...I dont think saviola as solution, we need a playmaker and Maybe PABLO AIMAR could be the answer..
i heard too tha parma wants Mayer Candelo, a colombian playmaker..hes good..but maybe he will be loan to other team.
Stankovic and gallardo are COOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts