Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok people i dont whant this thread to be a bashing or a attackin thread
i whant the armenian side (i mean the users) to post real mature articles n i mean their oppinion s,the same goes to the turkish side,i whant ur oppinions :thumbsup:

the question is
The Reaction of the Turks and Armenians if the U.S.A. accepts
the Armenian genocide
---
i dont whant this to be a political thing,bcz i dont whant anyone else to take part in this except the turks n armenians.so i m doin my research in this question n there can be a article published with all ur oppinions.
so plz post mature articles,no bashing.
lets do somethin in a polite matter.
plz begin
thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
ok people i dont whant this thread to be a bashing or a attackin thread
i whant the armenian side (i mean the users) to post real mature articles n i mean their oppinion s,the same goes to the turkish side,i whant ur oppinions :thumbsup:

the question is
The Reaction of the Turks and Armenians if the U.S.A. accepts
the Armenian genocide
---
i dont whant this to be a political thing,bcz i dont whant anyone else to take part in this except the turks n armenians.so i m doin my research in this question n there can be a article published with all ur oppinions.
so plz post mature articles,no bashing.
lets do somethin in a polite matter.
plz begin
thanks in advance
Aramo this thread has no mining.
We can aslo ask, what if Dalai Lama will kill the new Pop, or what if the alions will take the world and so on.
And about what u r asking, the most important thing is not USA, it's Turkey. If they will accept, appology (every turk), pay back what they took + return back OUR ARARAT, ANI, KARS, VAN a.s.o. + some other stuff, then can "everything" be OK (not cool or good, but OK) 4 the begining.
-----------------------
PS: Let's cloze this thread.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok if u whant it.
i wont make a big deal about it,although ,ah never mind,the viewers give the marks ,if they dont wanna help me in my research then i cant add anything.
n armenio if u know history u wld understand that the day when the usa accepts the genocide the next day it will be accepted by the turkish goverment,i think u dont know the influence that the usa has right now THE POWER the usa has.
so the viewers make choices,so if anyone whants to help then send me ur oppinions
[email protected]

B

·
0 Posts
Alright, I'm going to leave your request for help up here, so people who want to send you articles can send them to your email adress, but I'm going to close this thread, to prevent another debate over the issue to occur on our forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.