Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
I didn't realise the two were at war....

Blazevic praised Jozic after the Belgium game and after the win over Italy. I think that both have Croatia's best interests at heart.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
All real Croats do.

Which is why we won the war.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
heh, yeah :)

we won the battle, but the war still rages, bring on Ecuador and we'll prove ourselves worthy of the last 16 !!

·
International
8,545 Posts
I don't think that they were going at it that bad. It was mostly Ciro who was criticizing Jozic and Jozic didn't really hit back that much, he more or less defended himself.

So it isn't like these are two guys that just hate each other and have for a while so it's not so surprising to me to see them on better terms.

Ciro is in a good position to criticize, not to take anything away from him, but he had better players at his disposal than Jozic does. That includes a stronger midfield with players like Boban and Asanovic, a younger Prosinecki and an in-form Stanic.

So some of the comments Ciro made were really unjustified and I think he knows that now.

It's good to see them on good terms because Ciro can help Jozic and Jozic will be more receptive if Ciro "gives him friendly advice" instead of publicly attacking him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts